After much consideration...

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

After much consideration...

Postby Scarlett_S » July 2nd, 2011, 10:17 pm

I've been battling this thought for months, but have over the past few weeks, decided that I finally want to take the step towards total feminization. I want the body, I want the hair, I want the full deal. I don't want to be a bimbo slut who loves diapers and sucking cock, I just want to be a woman. I feel that I would be much happier that way.

I suppose I'm lucky. I have pretty narrow shoulders, along with tiny wrists and ankles, and I've been told I have feminine eyes. I don't know what they meant by that, even though they are bright blue naturally. According to the digit-ratio-theory, I had high estrogen in the fetus, which I assume means that I have higher levels now.

I also have a pretty feminine face. I never thought I did until a friend put a hair band on me as a joke. If I didn't know my own face, I'd say I was looking at the face of a fairly attractive girl. I love my smile, and I'd say that it's feminine in a way. I have fairly full lips, but not as full as I want.

I've always loved feminine clothes, and have been jealous how many more opportunities there are for women, how that get a whole different series of looks, while men don't. I love the feel of heels, women's underwear and clothes, not because they feel erotic(Although that is a plus), it just feels natural. I've been a bit bisexual for as long as I can remember, so that aspect is covered.

So you now know where I'm at. Scarlett is the name that I've chosen for myself. I'm not doing CSS, but with a new gender comes a new name. I'm not planning on going full female for a while, but definitely somewhere in the future.

So far, I'm only on Estrogen Cocktail(Super Female Whammy) and TrainFlexibility(From our friends at Hyno-files.com) and I started on those last night. I love the binaurals on Estrogen Cocktail, they managed to get me into a trance for the first time in my life. I've tried many files, but I feel like this one is the best for me.

If there are any more files that would be aiding in my transformation, please, do not hesitate to let me know. I'd probably even be willing to write a blog for the premium files. I'd also like for some good cross dressing tips, as that's what I'll be doing for a good part of the summer.

Hello, my name's Scarlett Elizabeth Schmitt, and I'm gonna be a woman!

EDIT: I just took the COGIATI test. You can read for yourself the results.

Your COGIATI result value is: 290 Which means that you fall within the following category:
COGIATI classification FOUR, PROBABLE TRANSSEXUAL
What this means is that the Combined Gender Identity And Transsexuality Inventory has classified your internal gender identity to be essentially feminine, but with some masculine or androgynous traits. It is very possible that you are a candidate for a diagnosis of transsexualism. You show a strong degree of gender dysphoria. At the very least, further investigation should be undertaken. Your COGIATI score places you among the majority of those diagnosed as transsexuals, the 'late onset' tanssexual.
SUGGESTIONS FOR ACTION:
Your situation is potentially serious and indicative of a probable inborn gender conflict. It is definitely recommended that you pursue further action.
The suggestions for your circumstance are several.
It is recommended that you seek help from a sympathetic counselor or professional about your gender issues. It is very possible that over time they will become increasingly difficult to cope with. Early determination of what you really need and want is vital. You need to determine if you truly are transsexual. Keep in mind, thought, that many alternatives exist other than complete sexual transformation. Partial transformation and many other way of existing are available. While you are very possibly a transsexual, COGIATI has determined that this is not absolutely certain. While time is an issue, being certain is more important. Proceed with investigation of your possible transsexuality or transgenderism, but with caution.
Some actions may help you to define your needs more clearly. Experimenting with living full time as a woman, taking hormones for a short time under supervision, or taking testosterone suppressers to observe how you feel are all viable options. Keep in mind that while it is very likely that you might be a transsexual, it is not certain. Do not take severe or permanent actions without long thought and the help of counselors and professionals.
Your gender issues are real, and should not be ignored. Neither should you rush into acting on them, however powerful they may feel. You do not fit the full criterion for the rarest classification, classic transsexuality, and so should be cautious, and open to possibilities. You may yet end up undergoing transition, and the path of the transsexual may well be your salvation. Be very careful, but do not ignore your issues.
Scarlett_S
Regular
Regular

Postby Scarlett_S » July 3rd, 2011, 12:33 am

Thanks Tanya. I've seen you around and hoped you'd poke your head in here. I do have some questions I'd like to ask you, if that's okay.

How long have you been using hypnosis as an aid in feminization?
Are you using any other supplements?(Hormone therapy?)
How long did it take you to start noticing changes in your body?

Thanks so much for this, I'm so excited to start the change.
Scarlett_S
Regular
Regular

Postby CycoMelody » July 3rd, 2011, 8:43 am

Hiya Scarlet and congrats on making a tough decision. I really understand where you are when it comes to doing all these things. I must say though, don't base everything on the COGIATI. It is after all an internet test and it is based on stereotypes. I would suggest seeing a gender therapist as they are the gatekeepers to everything from your legal name change to the surgery (should you have it.) I have been in transition for over 2 years now. If you have any questions PM me. Also, thank you for the comments about the binaural on Estrogen Cocktail. I did make that myself and when I was testing it I sorta got my test subject addicted to the file after like one listen. *shrugs* Oh Well right? I warned of the risk :D

Melody
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Postby Scarlett_S » July 5th, 2011, 10:12 am

Wow, um... I wasn't really expecting results so soon, but...

After 3 listens, I can tell small differences in my thinking.

I'm a pretty skinny person , but I need to go on a diet to shrink my gut area. Yesterday, while taking a shower, I realized how nasty my toes were and promptly cleaned them up, which is something I'd never thought of before.

This morning, I woke up and everything went as usual. Until I realized that it appears that my body is starting to curve. Very slightly, noticeable only right above my hips. But it's there.

I'm not sure why, it's not in the file anywhere, but since my first listen, my nipples have been erect.

Amazingly effective file, I've never been under except with this file. So relaxing and wonderful.
Scarlett_S
Regular
Regular

Postby VeryGnawty » July 5th, 2011, 11:09 am

Scarlett_S wrote:
I'm not sure why, it's not in the file anywhere, but since my first listen, my nipples have been erect.

That happens to me as well. My nipples get a lot more erect than they used to. Also, it is pleasurable to play with them.

Some people say that after they achieved significant enough feminization, they can orgasm from nipple stimulation alone. However, I am not nearly that sensitive yet.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby Scarlett_S » July 5th, 2011, 11:36 am

Thank you! My nipples have never been very pleasureable to play with, but they are a lot more sensitive! Is this by chance because of the estrogen?

I was thinking of buying One-A-Day Womens Diet Supplements. What difference is there between a mens supplement and a womens supplement? I imagine for what I'm trying to do, Womens would be better. Any thoughts?
Scarlett_S
Regular
Regular

Postby VeryGnawty » July 5th, 2011, 11:44 am

Scarlett_S wrote:Thank you! My nipples have never been very pleasureable to play with, but they are a lot more sensitive! Is this by chance because of the estrogen?

This is correct. Estrogen often causes increased tactile sensitivity, particularly in the breasts and nipples.

I was thinking of buying One-A-Day Womens Diet Supplements. What difference is there between a mens supplement and a womens supplement? I imagine for what I'm trying to do, Womens would be better. Any thoughts?

I'm not a fan of supplements, particularly for feminization. The mind holds the most power. You might want to try eating a more "feminine" diet, though.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby Scarlett_S » July 5th, 2011, 12:59 pm

I'll be doing that too. But why not the supplements?

This just hit me like a brick wall. The fact that my nipples were more sensitive before I knew the link between sensitivity and estrogen really just excites the hell out of me! It's actually working! This proves that it isn't a mind over matter thing, this is real.

I can't explain how happy I am!
Scarlett_S
Regular
Regular

Postby VeryGnawty » July 6th, 2011, 4:17 pm

Scarlett_S wrote:But why not the supplements?

Because most supplements don't do anything for feminization, and the ones which are effective are usually not cost-effective for the results that they produce. That's why I said that eating a feminizing diet (fruits, vegetables, etc.) will do a lot more for feminization than taking supplements.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby sarnoga » July 7th, 2011, 3:09 am

Scarlett_S wrote:This proves that it isn't a mind over matter thing, this is real.

Isn't mind over matter real? I always thought it was.
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Return to Feminizations Forum