Need some advice on blackmail...

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Need some advice on blackmail...

Postby saffy672200 » August 3rd, 2011, 11:09 am

I am currently involved with a dominant woman from my own town. We have messed about a bit, nothing serious, but now she wants to control me through blackmail. I'm obsessed, but it is a huge step, and I said I wasn't certain about it. Her response was to tell me I had an hour to decide, and I told her, therefore, that I couldn't do it.

Now, though, I cant stop thinking about it and about her. She's quite clear that if I come back, she will punish me, and be ruthless about the extent to which she will humiliate me for rejecting her. She's told me that I will be increasingly forced to be a sissy, and will have to get used to being used by men, and that I will have to clean her home for her.

If I go back to her, I would be completely enslaved, with the risk being my family and friends finding out that I am a little sissy bitch. However, I also cannot stop thinking about her and getting to act out a fantasy that compells me, but also scares me a lot!

Can anyone give me any advice on what to do?
saffy672200

Postby Jacoburline » August 3rd, 2011, 1:48 pm

I recommend avoiding total enslavement (including enslavement achieved by coercive means such as blackmail;) there might be a part of you that finds the thought appealing, but it seems to be bad for the human spirit, so to speak. I imagine an ongoing relationship of this nature would become increasingly harmful to your health and well-being over time. The stress and anxiety involved with being controlled by blackmail would become overwhelming to a point. In fact, it might become so overwhelming that you find yourself doing what you desperately seem to fear now--revealing this private aspect of your life to those who are close to you--just to get out of the relationship. If you don't like this as a possible conclusion to your relationship with this woman, then I highly recommend not pursuing it further.

Probably not what you really wanted to hear, but...that's my best assessment of the situation given the information you've provided.
Jacoburline
Regular
Regular

Maybe this point of view can work for you

Postby Plaat » August 3rd, 2011, 10:28 pm

It seems insensitive to read this, but to stop thinking about something, one only need think of something else, and I don't mean listening to music or doing a one time activity over and over again, I mean find other interests; and lots of them. Something That requires your attention, something creative. Making other relationships that but you as an equal. You may find you don't need this ..woman. I have similar fantasies but what keeps me from ever acting on them(even just buying panties) are the many other interests that keep me busy at all hours. My work, politics, reading nonfiction, art, practicing music, etc. If you have so much time to spend thinking about being a slave than you have the time to devote for something better. One cannot be submissive unless coerced, or by your consent, so good on you for being able to turn her down But, if these desires need to be fulfilled find someone who will enslave you temporarily, or on your terms. Just as hypnosis works
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Maybe this point of view can work for you

Postby Mutazoa » August 3rd, 2011, 11:42 pm

Plaat wrote:I But, if these desires need to be fulfilled find someone who will enslave you temporarily, or on your terms. Just as hypnosis works

This.

It's one thing to be some one's slave part time, quite another to be a full time slave. If you have family and friends that you do not wish to involve in this interest, then this woman is definitely not some one you need to be involved with. It sounds like this woman has a few emotional issues that she needs to work out. I would suggest finding a tist that is willing to work with you part time and does not want your as a 24/7 slave.

Being a 24/7 slave is not for everyone, and needs to be a relationship based on trust between all parties involved.
Mutazoa
Mentor
Mentor

Postby PhallicComplex » August 6th, 2011, 10:49 am

My suggestion is considering the most boring parts of it. It's easy to get excited by the idea of putting on a maid uniform and doing a little cleaning, but it takes a lot to still by excited by that the 100th time you come over to clean her home for no reward. Don't just imagine how it would feel to wear that frilly uniform and the rush you would get from being commanded around, consider all those hours you would be spending in unpaid labor just because it was included in the deal (unless you actually get turned on by that part too, which I doubt even the most dedicated submissives do).
PhallicComplex

Postby VeryGnawty » August 6th, 2011, 12:52 pm

PhallicComplex wrote:My suggestion is considering the most boring parts of it.

This. Consider both the positives and negatives. If the positives outweigh the negatives, then...
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby loadedkaos » August 8th, 2011, 7:55 pm

I actually know a real life full time slave and it can't be something you just jump into and even if you did don't do it with this woman she obviously does not care about appearances or the vanilla types in your life, this can definately bad for you but also dangerous as some folks that she pushes you and her lifestyle on may feel threatened. Not that you shouldn't be who you want to be but you should be smart about it something this woman probably has not considered.
loadedkaos
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum