hi girls

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

hi girls

Postby suzybimbo » September 15th, 2011, 2:11 am

well Ive been listening to cock slave type files,i wqas in a Adult shop the other night, getting a few things,while the man was adding up my purchases, i was watching the house video on the screen,you know the lovely swedish girl sucking a very large cock,well i was trancing and getting so hot, a few months ago it would have been the Swedish girl turning me on, the sales man had to get my attention back,I was so horny, it took all my effort not to go behind the counter and get on my knees!!!

Now I,m fully shaved, getting a full body wax next week and ordered hormones online last night!!

I just cant help it anymore!!!

love to all Suzy

PS> thats me in "show me your cock" with the red shoes black stockings with the red bow.
I listened to show me your cock tranz too,giggle
suzybimbo
Regular
Regular

Postby Fjm » September 15th, 2011, 11:35 am

Hi Suzy. I'm sure you already know this, but in case someone reading doesn't, please avoid "doing it yourself" ordering hormones online without a prescription. Your dosages should be carefully determined by a doctor after having blood work done. Hormones are dangerous and can cause, among other things, blood clots and stroke: they can kill and seriously harm you.
Bye. :)
Fjm
Regular
Regular

Postby feminizedguy » September 16th, 2011, 1:17 am

sent you a pm, suzy :)
feminizedguy

Return to Feminizations Forum