abcde

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

abcde

Postby mrmorkiehan » September 20th, 2011, 2:36 pm

abcde
Last edited by mrmorkiehan on February 9th, 2013, 4:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mrmorkiehan

Postby Alien4420 » September 21st, 2011, 11:24 am

I'm not aware of any studies that might confirm that, but that doesn't really mean anything. I think there's no question at this point that the mind can influence hormone levels. There's research for example that testosterone levels rise when you're in a leadership position, and a recent report that they drop by 50% when men take care of their kids (though this may be triggered physiologically, e.g., from a pheromone -- nobody knows yet). But as far as I know, none of the hypnofiles manipulate the mind in a way that would actually be effective. They can of course make you *believe* that they're changing your hormone levels.

Wonder if a file that made you believe you spent the day taking care of kids would have an effect . . . The effect of hypnosis on hormone levels would make an interesting research project.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Fjm » September 21st, 2011, 12:42 pm

Alien4420 wrote:The effect of hypnosis on hormone levels would make an interesting research project.

Fjm
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum