anorexia

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

anorexia

Postby Paros » November 8th, 2011, 2:14 am

I'm looking for a file that will make me anorexic or completely remove my appetite

does such a file exist?
Paros

Postby cubes » November 9th, 2011, 12:01 am

I'm sure you could find files to help you exercise, lose weight, improve your appearance, or be healthy in general with some searching around this site or its less-dirty cousin http://www.hypno-files.com.

As for being actually anorexic though, in my opinion that's not a good idea. Anorexia is a real disorder, and can damage your health significantly. Trying to become anorexic is like trying to become an abusive alcoholic: drinking a lot can be fun, feeling like you have to is not.

What leads you to want such a file?
cubes
Regular
Regular

Postby qv » November 10th, 2011, 1:10 am

...hey Tanyaslave... if I remember correctly, I think I remember you saying you made an anorexia hypnosis file... do you still have that? This might be a rare occasion it would actually be welcome...
qv
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Sober » November 11th, 2011, 3:53 pm

In response to 'tanyaslave' I think there are some limits.
Things that are physically damaging (anything from overeating, to heroin addictions) are one thing, but something like anorexia, which is mentally abusive? That's something else entirely, and I agree with cubes. Encouraging such a notion is dangerous.
Sober
Regular
Regular

Re: anorexia

Postby sarnoga » November 13th, 2011, 4:10 am

Paros wrote:I'm looking for a file that will make me anorexic or completely remove my appetite

does such a file exist?

No, but I have one that will give you smallpox.
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Return to Feminizations Forum