Male breast growth

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Male breast growth

Postby abchipster_13 » December 3rd, 2011, 7:17 am

So I have to ask. I have been listening to the male breast growth file for 4 weeks now. I understand this is a time related file and nothing happens overnight. My question is whether any effects can be felt as soon as four weeks. my breasts have a tingling sensation in the meaty portion around my nipples. During the day they actually feel as though something is different because of this. If i didn't know better, i could say the shape has changed. I also wear a bra everyday, which i have done for years. since listening to the file though, it appears to be shaping them, and i wear a bra one size smaller to keep them tight and firm. In addition to this file, i have listened to the hormone change file for over two years as well. Does one help the other with changes. In the file, EMG says it takes days, weeks, months, but is it possible for a person who is more susceptible to hypnosis to move along faster in certain cases.

It appears as though on the underside of my brest, there is an edge, and the bottom of my brest is out more now.

I am documenting my progress with photos, and i took some two months ago, and then again this week. Should i post them and get comments on whether a size difference can be seen.

I will have my own breasts no matter what and i can't wait till they really begin to grow. Are there any other files i should use along with this one?

You help and suggestions are greatly appreciated.
abchipster_13
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum