trying to make a script.

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

trying to make a script.

Postby Kendai » November 30th, 2005, 5:20 pm

i should probably do more reading of scripts, but, here's an attempt at a script for a file that would make the listerner more vocal during sex.

from now on, when you feel sexual pleasure, you will respond vocally. if you're nomally silent, you will begin to moan, if you moan, you will start to moan louder, you may even start to scream. but from now on you will more vocally respond to sexual pleasure. You will not pretend to feel pleasure, you will just begin to respond vocally to sexual pleasure, or your vocal response will be louder. you want to expess your sexual pleasure vocally, and you will now feel it more natural to express that pleasure, perhaps your moans or screams will start getting louder, or you will begin to moan if you are normally silent. from now on, every time to experience sexual pleasure you will vocalize it, or vocalize it more fully. you enjoy expressing your pleasure vocally, it just feels natural to moan, or perhaps scream as you feel sexual pleasure, and the next time you feel it you will be more vocal, freely expressing your pleasure. when you awaken you will be ready to express vocally your sexual pleasure, and you will continue to listen to this file, angain and again, untill you expess the level of vocal expression you or perhaps your partner wants.
Kendai
Mentor
Mentor

Re: trying to make a script.

Postby cardigan » December 1st, 2005, 4:30 am

Try to let their current degree of vocalism be the zero-point on the scale and have them exceed this point each and every time. For instance:
"You know the level of sound that you normally make during sex. Maybe you are silent now, maybe you moan slightly or maybe you are already very vocal during sex. Well, the next time you have sex and from then on, you will be even more vocal than that. The degree of sound that you make next time will then be your new normal level in the time to come, and you will be even more vocal in the future when you have sex next time. Every time you are more vocal during sex, the new degree of sound will be the new level of normality for you, and every single time you listen to this file, then your level of normality will increase to a new level, where you are even more vocal. Every time you have sex and every time you listen to this file your level of normality is moved upward and never goes down. Until I tell you to."

(Repetion is good)! Always repeat important things and rephrase them.

Try not to use negative language - example in your script it says:"You will not pretend to feel pleasure....". You need to rewrite this to - for instance. "The sounds you make will be a true indication of your sexual excitement, and the more sounds, you make, the more exited you will get".

Here is an example of what could be called positive anchoring, where you attach feeling pleasure with making sounds and vice versa.

Otherwise I think your script is fine. 8)
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby Kendai » December 2nd, 2005, 5:30 pm

thanks for the advice, i'll work on re-doing that once i'm around here and don't feel like doing nothing.

maybe someone should make a file that encourages the listener to be more constructive with thier free time, i could really use it. . .
Kendai
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Bodyhater » December 19th, 2005, 6:08 pm

I have a question too, If I wanted to write a script from one of emg's files, where would I start?
If you can, PM me.
Bodyhater
Regular
Regular

Postby jd1967 » December 24th, 2005, 10:53 pm

Or even post the anwer here so that I can read it. :wink:
jd1967

Postby jayjedi » April 8th, 2006, 6:04 pm

I transcripted several of EMG's files and here are my tips:
1. listen to the whole file once, but don't let yourself be tranced by it.
2. EMG's files tend to have a distinct point when the induction and deepener end and the suggestions begin. the quality will shift to become slightly better in the suggestions. listen to the file again and take note of where that happens in the file.
3. once you've found that place, start listening to the file at that point again and start typing down the file as you hear it. if you don't catch what he's saying the first time, rewind the file to slightly before and listen again. I also recommend puting each sentence on it's own paragraph. this makes it easier for people to read if they are planing to read it themselves or use Virtual Hypnotist.
4. after your done typing, listen to the file from the suggestion point again and compare your notes with the audio of the file. if they match, you're done. if they don't, correct it.

that's how I did my scripting.
jayjedi
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis