Buddy Sleep

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Buddy Sleep

Postby little-bri » August 27th, 2024, 4:24 am

hi hi...

like... i saw the first file that jdaniels84 posted and gave it a listen... and then a few more listens... quite enjoyable

but since the Buddy files are kinda supposed to be like the "Disney deer" sl33p files... there are more now... and OMFG, if this is something you're into or are willing to dive into... DO IT or at least take a listen!!
little-bri
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Buddy Sleep

Postby jdaniels84 » August 30th, 2024, 7:35 pm

Thank you little-bri. I made them for myself first, and I can say that I've really been enjoying them as well. I don't know if hearing my own voice makes the suggestions stronger for me, but I've been getting really positive results. I have recordings ready to go that suggest a total Buddy takeover. I think that the file that I worked from (from the Disney deer, lol) for that one was B***i pleasure, but I could be remembering it wrong. That same file also has a sucking (nipples, bottles, paci's, etc.) trigger that I'm excited about (this one modifies the "drop for cock script so that it's about sucking on things that baby's suck on). I just need to create a rapid induction first with the sleep command to give people that option.

I just finished my first completely original script. I guess that they are all original, but all of the others were made to resemble the B***i scripts. I'll put the script here to see what you think. I just need to find a time in my busy schedule to record it and edit the audio file, which takes forever, once I've finished editing it. I'm worried that it won't be as effective since I'm really new when it comes to writing scripts, but I'm still excited to see if it works.

Keep listening little-bri, and keep being a good little boy. Oh, and feel free not to read the script if you prefer to be surprised :) .

Edit - I guess that I should add this for the little boys who haven't heard Takeover Part 5. This builds on an existing trigger and may not make sense without that trigger in place.

Permanently Pampered

And Buddy is just so obedient.

Like a good boy; a good hypnoboy

Buddy just obediently obeys

Without hesitation

Without question

He always obeys

Like a good boy

And Buddy loves his diapers so much

Loves the way that they look on his cute little boy body

Loves the feeling of having his tiny penis disappear into the bulk of the diaper

Loves the pleasure that he feels when his diaper is touched

Loves the bulky feeling of the diaper surrounding his most private areas

Loves looking at his diaper bulge when his diaper is covered

Loves the feeling of warm pee flooding his diaper area

Loves wearing a wet diaper for hours at a time

Buddy loves his diapers so much

And Buddy, now that the other self has been forced so far into the back of Buddy’s brain. Tied and gagged and unable to stop Buddy from being a perfectly good little diaper boy

Now that the other self has no say in what Buddy does and doesn’t wear

We are going to just turn up those diaper desires.

Increase that love for diapers so much more

Even though he already loved diapers so much

And when Buddy hears his diaper trigger – and he knows what that trigger is - he’ll respond even more strongly than before

When Buddy hears his diaper trigger, he’ll immediately feel his diaper grab onto his body. Becoming even more a part of him than it already was.

When Buddy hears his diaper trigger, he’ll immediately feel like his diaper is even more a part of his body.

Almost like it fuses with his skin. Stuck on his body and completely unable to be removed.

Can only be removed when his mouth is filled and he is sucking with all of his might. Stopping the other self from ending the diaper boy bliss. And when he’s been triggered and needs to remove his diaper, he just immediately puts another diaper back on.

It just happens automatically. He doesn’t have to think about it. He just immediately puts another diaper back on anytime that he’s been triggered. And the new diaper immediately feels like such an important, indispensable part of his body.

Completely unable to remove his diaper if he doesn’t have another diaper to put onto his little boy body.

Buddy can still sit on the toilet between changes to poop. He can still take baths. Buddy can even spend a little time naked if his little boy bits need some air. But he would never be able to dress himself without first putting on a diaper. Unable to slide a pair of his little boy undies up his legs when he’s received his diaper trigger. Unable to put on pants or even a shirt before his diaper.

But if he does need a little naked time, he’ll have to risk wetting everywhere he goes

That’s because we are adding a new association to his diaper trigger.

Think of the trigger now Buddy. Think about how much you want to her it again. Think about how much you desire to be triggered and forced into diapers. Think about how much pleasure you will feel as your helpless little boy body is stuck in diapers.

Like a good little baby boy.

Buddy wants to be stuck in diapers so bad that his diaper trigger brings this new association.

Every time that he hears that trigger, his weakened bladder will give way completely and completely refuse to hold back pee.

It was already so very weak, but his diaper trigger will make his poor baby bladder even weaker.

An he’ll wet like an infant. Completely unable to hold it. Even a pee pee dance will no longer help. He just pees when he feels the urge. Always and immediately.

And if Buddy feels any hesitation in his bladder. Perhaps because he’s moving around or in an odd position for peeing.

But even then, he shouldn’t feel any hesitation.

But if he does feel any inclination of his poor little bladder to try to hold back pee. He will actively push the pee out and force himself to wet.

He’ll be completely uninterested in using the potty to pee and immediately wet himself.

He knows that he could probably pee in the potty if he wanted to, but he doesn’t want to. Instead his relaxed bladder pushes out all of the pee immediately. When Buddy has received his diaper trigger, Buddy is so uninterested in using a potty to pee that he’d even wet himself a step away from the potty without any hesitation.

He doesn’t want to use a potty. He won’t use a potty to pee. Potties are for pooping and pooping only.

When Buddy has heard his diaper trigger, he follows this programming in order to make sure that the other self doesn’t try to break free of the diapers. He has to show the other self that Buddy’s little boy body needs to be diapered like a good baby boy.

And this happens every time that Buddy hears the trigger. Regardless of whether he is currently diapered. If Buddy isn’t diapered when he hears the trigger, he’ll be uninterested in using a potty to pee and helplessly wet his pants or little boy undies until he’s in a place in which he can finally put on a diaper.

Even in the tub or during any naked time, Buddy will continue to wet immediately when he feels the urge to pee.

It’s just the way that it is. Buddy is a diaper boy now, and diaper boys can’t hold their pee.

But Buddy loves being a diaper boy because the diapers make him feel so good.

When Buddy hears his diaper trigger, his sensitivity to the diaper increases so much. Feeling so good when he touches his diaper.

Feeling so much better when another person touches his diaper.

And now I’m going to use Buddy’s diaper trigger.

Buddy is getting so excited as he waits to hear his trigger once again.

He can’t wait to hear his trigger and feel everything that I’ve described along with the diaper pride that already comes with the trigger.

Buddy is thinking about the trigger now. Wanting so badly to hear it. Knowing that his bladder will give way completely the moment that he hears it. Knowing that he’ll force out any pee that doesn’t come out on its own.

And the trigger will last for such a long time. Days, maybe weeks.

Here it is Buddy.

Buddy is so proudly pampered.

Buddy is just a proudly pampered little boy

Stuck in diapers now for such a long time.

Bladder giving way completely for such a long time.

Buddy is proudly pampered
Unable to even conceptualize the idea of trying to hold it.

Now that Buddy has heard his trigger, he never wants to go back. Never wants to be a big boy in big boy undies ever again. He just loves being a diapered little baby boy.

So Buddy will keep his mantra in his head. Repeating it in his head now as I repeat it.

I wear diapers every day. Proudly pampered all the way. Diapers are so good for me. When I wear them, I feel so free.

Repeating it in your head now Buddy.

I wear diapers every day. Proudly pampered all the way. Diapers are so good for me. When I wear them, I feel so free.

Buddy has been triggered and will be proudly pampered for such a long time. When Buddy finally feels the trigger wearing off. When Buddy feels like he may be able to finally remove the diaper and put on big boy undies again. This mantra will run through his head. Blocking the other self from any sort of attempt at control. Just before Buddy feels the trigger wear off completely, he’ll feel an irresistible urge to chant the mantra out loud.

He loves his diapers so much that he’ll eventually give in and chant the mantra, triggering himself for another day, week, month, even a year once the programming is complete.

Buddy will be trapped in an endless loop of triggering himself back into diapers anytime that he feels like he might be able to remove them. This will trap Buddy into diapers totally and completely.

Buddy has become a permanent diaper boy.

But Buddy loves this. His diapers feel so good that he never wants to go back. He’ll never allow the other self to take the diapers away. Always triggering himself with his mantra. Always trapped in diapers. A complete, incontinent diaper boy.

Buddy is proudly pampered.

Good boy Buddy.
jdaniels84

Postby brownbobby » September 1st, 2024, 12:16 pm

The creator responds! Glad to hear from you - this file series is the biggest example of "gods how did I not think of that" I've felt in a long time. It's a powerful and brilliant method to get results like this - and from the people I've seen listen to it, they're rather happy with how Buddy's helping them be good boys. :-p

As for your script, you severely underrate your abilities. There's suggestions I could make, but they're all minor improvement instead of major changes - and a brilliant idea making it self-triggerable.

The only suggestion I will give is the mantra - it might be a chance to also reinforce incontinence if you wanted - "Diapers are so good for me / Cuz I can't control my pee" or something like that. :)
brownbobby
Regular
Regular

Postby ddrkidmix » September 2nd, 2024, 4:33 pm

Actually this is really great! I've been on this site a VERY long time and have every AB/DL file on WMM as well as Etsy, archive, YT, DPF etc - been around the block lol. I'm willing to give anyone a chance and you've had really good reviews so I'm intrigued.

I'm personally diaper training and my goals are: impotence, small peepee, no libido (I'm not a sexual person at all and no interest in it) and urinary incontinence (with bowel incontinence to follow later...will probably happen on it's own).

From what I've read about your files, I guess I would need to use...Buddy Takeover 1 & 2...then this script when it's completed fully voiced? For the record - I haven't tried any of your files yet - I wanna know what your recommended listening order is for someone who has the same goals as I've listed. Thanks :)
ddrkidmix

Postby jdaniels84 » September 2nd, 2024, 7:39 pm

brownbobby wrote:The creator responds! Glad to hear from you - this file series is the biggest example of "gods how did I not think of that" I've felt in a long time. It's a powerful and brilliant method to get results like this - and from the people I've seen listen to it, they're rather happy with how Buddy's helping them be good boys. :-p

As for your script, you severely underrate your abilities. There's suggestions I could make, but they're all minor improvement instead of major changes - and a brilliant idea making it self-triggerable.

The only suggestion I will give is the mantra - it might be a chance to also reinforce incontinence if you wanted - "Diapers are so good for me / Cuz I can't control my pee" or something like that. :)

Thanks for the kind words. I actually really like that change to the mantra. I plan on have Buddy's voice repeat the mantra after I've said it in the file (his voice is TTS: Justin from Readaloud.net), so I'll play with the TTS to see if I can get the right cadence with something similar to what you suggested. I'm going to make a couple of other small changes before voicing it, so I'll do all of that at once.
jdaniels84

Postby jdaniels84 » September 2nd, 2024, 8:09 pm

ddrkidmix wrote:Actually this is really great! I've been on this site a VERY long time and have every AB/DL file on WMM as well as Etsy, archive, YT, DPF etc - been around the block lol. I'm willing to give anyone a chance and you've had really good reviews so I'm intrigued.

I'm personally diaper training and my goals are: impotence, small peepee, no libido (I'm not a sexual person at all and no interest in it) and urinary incontinence (with bowel incontinence to follow later...will probably happen on it's own).

From what I've read about your files, I guess I would need to use...Buddy Takeover 1 & 2...then this script when it's completed fully voiced? For the record - I haven't tried any of your files yet - I wanna know what your recommended listening order is for someone who has the same goals as I've listed. Thanks :)

Thanks for the interests. The files kind of build, so my initial suggestion would be to try all of them. Part 3 with attitude lock is probably one that you could skip given what you said without losing too much. Definitely start with part 1 and listen through it a couple of times since that starts breaking down the old identify and building the Buddy personality. It's the most general file, but I consider it an essential starting point. Part 2 would also be great for you because it focuses on everything that you listed. It and part 5 are my favorites so far. Repitition is so important with all of this, so you'll notice that each new file contains a lot of the same parts with one or more new part mixed in. Part 4 focuses on wearing the right uniform (little boy clothing), but I'd consider it essential since the uniform is what feeds Buddy. Without that part of the programming, the other files may not "stick" in the same way. There are references to sucking a penis or similar object in that file, which could be a turnoff for you, but it's in a list of things that Buddy likes to suck including bottles and sippy cups. As Buddy develops, my intention is to make him feel pleasure through his diaper but not necessarily understand it as a sexual thing and without the need to actually cum. Little boys like Buddy don't really understand all of that adult stuff. As far as my experience goes, I haven't been able to masturbate since listening to the first few files. My spouse really wanted to have sex a couple of nights ago, but I was only able to get it up with an ED pill and after breastfeeding for several minutes.

Based on what you said, part 5 will probably be your favorite part. It's the part with the initial diaper trigger and will need to be listened to before the script that I posted. The idea behind all of this is to work backwards from a lot of the files that I've listened to (and believe me, that's a lot of files). Instead of starting with the diapers (the end goal), I'm working slowly and building the regressed Buddy personality. If I can get listeners (including myself) to latch onto that frame of mind, then it's just a matter of convincing Buddy, a toddler or infant depending on the listeners disposition (when I listen, I see Buddy as around 1 - 3 years old), that his bladder is weak, he loves wetting, and he loves diapers. For me, it's working. I've worn diapers so much more than I used to wear them - almost all the time for the last few weeks. Today, I switched to briefs because I had a physical activity for which diapers would have been less practical. I wet myself while walking through Walmart and, even as the pee was trickling out, I just couldn't bring myself to stop what I was doing long enough to go to the potty. It didn't gush out like it does when I wet myself accidentally at home, but it I could feel a slow trickle flowing down my leg, and I couldn't stop it from happening.

I plan on continuing with what I consider the essential takeover set to further develop the triggers and incontinence, but I have a few ideas for "optional files" so to speak including a file on the relationship between Buddy and his mommy or daddy for Buddys who have a partner to take care of them. I also want to offer a bowel loss file for those who are interested in that. It would be the only file that I wouldn't listen to because my job isn't compatible with messing diapers.

Once you've figured out what really speaks to you and helps you achieve your goals, I'd recommend downloading the individual modular files and building a playlist that really speaks to you using a program like Audacity. Once I finish fleshing out all of the ideas in my head and on paper, I'll probably do something like that for myself.
jdaniels84

Postby jdaniels84 » September 2nd, 2024, 8:17 pm

I just had the Patreon page approved to offer the files to the little boys who don't have premium. I don't know if I'm allowed to put links here, but I can remove it if there is an issue. The first takeover file is at the bottom of the page and is available as a part of the free membership. I set up the other four takeover files that I created at a paid level of $5 (for all of the files). That helps support what I'm trying to put together without costing a lot of money. I'll keep adding files there as I create them. It takes so long to put these things together, but I'm hoping to have more available very soon.

https://www.patreon.com/BuddySleep
jdaniels84

Postby IWANTHOTDOG » September 4th, 2024, 8:00 pm

Woah this sounds awesome! I've always really wanted to give into bambi sleep but I'm not SUPER into the sissy stuff like I am ABDL so I couldn't get myself to commit. But this looks perfect, an ABDL version of bambi sleep. Its nice to hear that you made the files for yourself and that they are actually working. I like the idea of creating a regressed personality first then adding the diapers in later since the diapers will stick way better since its natural for a regressed part of you to want to wear. My goal is kinda exactly what your file gives, to have a permanently regressed part of my personality that always craves to wear diapers and benefits from baby things like pacis, not just using them for fun.
IWANTHOTDOG
Regular
Regular

Return to Diapers and Incontinence