Start of my new life.

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

Start of my new life.

Postby smitht22 » January 1st, 2021, 7:21 am

Hello all.

I am meeting with my potential new master tomorrow. He requires a 24-7 live in slave. I require a 24-7 live in master. So pleased we have found each other. I am worried I will back out at the last minute even though I really don't want too. Any advice from anyone? If anyone wants a hypno session to help me submit. That'll be very much welcomed.
smitht22

Re: Start of my new life.

Postby VeryGnawty » September 23rd, 2024, 1:07 pm

This post is old so I don't know how useful my advice will be. Be cautious with anyone who requires some all-time thing. I've heard a lot of masters complain that subs can be too needy. But, I've found that people who require some all-time or absolute from their subs can have the same type of characteristics. When I was younger, my desire to be dominated was strong. Somehow, my Mistress convinced me to enter into a serious relationship. However, she did give me very limited options for something, and she kept pushing for her having the most control, in other words me having no control or say on how much I would get if any at all. She kept pushing until she eventually agreed on something, although I would later find out that what I agreed on would not be good enough past a certain point after experiencing more and learning more.

I remember she was so insistent on me having no ability of my own in the matter that I eventually thought there would be a problem. She tried to fix that and then later I felt bad at what I did. Basically, the whole power dynamic that existed in the previous relationship was given up because of one or two or three issues that were bad enough that I thought there would be a problem. But, I felt so bad at what happened that I started thinking differently about things. Eventually, I made another agreement with her.

My Mistress and I do still disagree about many things, and I think I finally learned why. I think we are sort of the inverse of each other. She likes power a whole lot, apparently, but actually using that power doesn't necessarily interest her. I'm sort of the inverse to where the power dynamic is awesome, but the actual experience of being dominated is just as important. So, I'm not sure if she understands that. To her I think it's more of a conceptual and definable thing, such as what power she has. To me, the power dynamic is only half what is good. It seems she spends more time coming up with ideas and thinking and trying find ways to influence me, while I'm the opposite where I just want her to do things to me. I do try to change her mind a lot, but that's because she rarely does what I want and we often disagree on how to go about doing various things. Actually, she probably wouldn't like some of my word choice. This isn't some light BDSM relationship. I tend to forget how serious the agreement was and how seriously she gets sometimes about wanting to have control.

As far as hypnosis, that has it's own risk unless you are perfect at implementing safety measures and exceptions.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Return to Idle Chatter