Need permission to masturbate

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Re: Need permission to masturbate

Postby blassmela » October 7th, 2024, 3:31 pm

guys i have found a very interesting file, im sorry its nothing about this topic but i need to talk about it cause its very mysterious, it was just a number sequence of 40sec that you need to loop and its supposed to talk to you subconscious and create a connection between you and the tist... have anyone ever heard of something like that??
blassmela

Postby davidsub1 » October 7th, 2024, 5:02 pm

Sorry have no knowledge about that subject
davidsub1
Regular
Regular

Postby davidsub1 » October 8th, 2024, 8:30 pm

So I have endured to listen to Cal’s curse several times now. Compared to EMG file permission to masturbate is starkly different and potentially more destructive. I found my self during the day at work feeling very horny but not experiencing erection but just wildly horny. Went home and tried to masturbate. I found I was able to get erect, very hard but then the torture began. Wet and hard bringing myself with some pleasure but then the curse takes hold. I don’t think I have ever got that close to orgasm with my sub conscious working to withhold orgasm as if I was able to get close but not being able to orgasm. Three times this evening and the same effect. This is truly merciless being made to understand I am a submissive slut and not yet seeking the humiliation to beg to be given permission. What I understand is that I may face the possibility of being denied as that can make the curse even stronger. In some ways I wish I could be humiliated even more
davidsub1
Regular
Regular

Postby davidsub1 » October 9th, 2024, 1:08 pm

Begging now as I am continuously horny and can only edge. Pleas would someone end my suffering just once. 16 days since I last had orgasm
davidsub1
Regular
Regular

Postby VeryGnawty » October 10th, 2024, 12:20 pm

Can I masturbate?
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby VeryGnawty » October 10th, 2024, 12:22 pm

Ma I masturbat3e?
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby davidsub1 » October 10th, 2024, 3:39 pm

I am totally humiliated submissive sllut begging and begging each day. Even if I am denied to deepen the curse. Edging with no ability to orgasm is becoming all encompassing. Please help.
davidsub1
Regular
Regular

Postby brownbobby » October 10th, 2024, 8:16 pm

You have my permission to masturbate in a diaper, without using your hands.

If you choose NOT to do this and wait, you must edge yourself three times before asking again.

Have fun...
brownbobby
Regular
Regular

Postby davidsub1 » October 10th, 2024, 9:39 pm

Sir. I will continue to edge and will report back. Thank you for putting me in my place with no immediate escape. I hope you are well
davidsub
davidsub1
Regular
Regular

Postby davidsub1 » October 10th, 2024, 10:09 pm

Sir I am edging already. I expect this won’t take long to see three times
davidsub1
Regular
Regular

Postby davidthedoc » October 15th, 2024, 12:32 pm

Having read the misery of some of you guys, I don’t think I would ever chance my subconscious to an mp3 without the ability to reverse it with a live hypnotist. I got curious… got hypnotized by a hypnodomme and did discover one day I could no longer reach climax with masturbation. That was very frustrating. She agreed to reverse it as long as I agreed to continue obeying her. In the early days I had some say in whether or not I would obey one of her commands I didn’t want to follow. Today, I probably still can… although I have discovered some of the things I agree to do - without really thinking about - and would never have done in my ‘previous life’ - were probably suggested to me when I was hypnotized. This hypnosis shit is real and if not for the benefits I have received, I would have been scared off long ago.
davidthedoc

Postby davidsub1 » October 16th, 2024, 10:55 am

Davidthedoc. I fully understand your comments and couldn’t agree more A lifelong submissive that only came across hypnosis this July. My spiral was rapid. Having tried several files and found cal’s curse discovered it was very powerful and consuming. This led to speaking with a superior who led me very quickly and had me choose between taking it up the butt or becoming a diaper boy. I chose diaper boy and today use that as my name. Lost control and now have to live edging without orgasm in diaper and in my humiliation having to await permission when it comes. I never thought hypnosis was that strong but perhaps I am very susceptible to trance.
davidsub1
Regular
Regular

Postby davidthedoc » October 16th, 2024, 12:08 pm

I don’t know about other hypnodommes, but Spoiled Ivory is like some kind of succubus. One minute I was listening to her drone on… relaxing me and thinking this was a waste of time and then I was waking up with my dick in my hand. I was blown away and incredibly aroused by the loss of control and memory. Apparently the arousal was ‘suggested’ to me when I became hypnotized.
davidthedoc

Previous

Return to Success Stories