I’m undergoing major surgery under hypnosis analgesia

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

I’m undergoing major surgery under hypnosis analgesia

Postby davidthedoc » October 23rd, 2024, 3:44 pm

I am a doctor. I was hypnotized by an erotic hypnotist, almost on a dare. I was curious if I could be hypnotized to do do some crazy things I had seen some random dude do that she hypnotized… and then feminized. I was a skeptic and an alpha before I met spoiledivory. But I learned that, in the hands of a Master hypnotist, a person’s thinking can be transformed (evolved). She tested my suggestibility and told me I was a good subject. I had tried weight loss for hypnosis before with little success. She promised that her approach was different and that she would peel back the deepest layers of my subconscious - so that she could program me to eat healthy. Now I was intrigued. I have diabetes and heart disease (small heart attack March 2022). If I could lose 50 pounds and start exercising… That would make a bigger difference in my life expectancy than stents or anything else. The carrot to get me to let her try to hypnotize me was the promise (potential) of easy weight loss. But that is not really what she does. She is into findom. Financial domination. She told me as much up front, but I thought I was better… stronger… and could resist her extracting money from my wallet. I didn’t need to resist. After a few sessions I wanted to send her money. I got a dopamine rush when I sent her money. That is some powerful ass subconscious programming. And then she decided to tag me along by ‘enrolling me’ in forced feminization training. Which I agreed to for some reason. Call it hypnotic cooperation?… All along, the weight loss was just the lure. But a powerful lure.

Fast forward 3 years. I am 50 pounds lighter, I do aerobic exercise for a minimum of 1 hour/day. I lost the weight slowly, without really trying. Then, she reinforced certain subconscious behaviors such that I now enjoy cottage cheese, protein shakes, Mediterranean diet and fruit/vegetables. I don’t like meat any more. Or alcohol. Or sweets. Not even Sourdough bread which I used to love. It simply doesn’t appeal to me…

Where this is all leading… I developed an inquinal hernia from weight lifting. The surgery is painful enough that no surgeons where I live want to do this surgery under local anesthesia. None. Zero. And I live in a big city!… I found a surgeon at an academic center who will do an open procedure using only local if medically indicated. I’m a difficult intubation, so I have that covered.

My Master (spoiledivory) has induced complete hypnotic analgesia before in my hand. That level of trance is called the Esdaile state. If we are lucky, my Master will be allowed to hypnotize me and the surgery will be performed with nothing! No local or twilight anesthesia. Hypnosis only. I am meeting with this surgeon when I travel to New York after the New Year. If it is agreed, my Master will hire a film crew to record the hypnosis and surgery to prove hypnosis is under utilized for operations. Ten percent of people are highly hypnotizable. I fit in that category, so why go under a general if I don’t need to? Recovery should be quicker also.

It is said that Dr. Esdaile performed hundreds of painless abdominal surgeries in Victorian times. That practice was abandoned after doctors discovered ether. Hypnotic analgesia will probably never be mainstream in the US because medical anesthesia with propofol and other agents is quicker and far more profitable for the hospital (and anesthesiologists). But general anesthesia is not as safe as hypnosis. Not even close. I’m hoping the hospital/surgeon agree to, at least begin the operation, without anything. No local, no sedatives, nothing. I can always wince or say it hurts if I start feeling something. But I don’t think I will. I have been programmed to please my Master (yeah, I know… controlled), but I am. The fact is I want to be controlled. Probably also programmed behavior. I’m aware. Helping her by telling people about her unique skills and agreeing to let her sell videos of our sessions is the least I can do for all the benefits I have received. She has a site TranceforMaster.com and a paywall site called FanVue where you can buy her videos. Three years ago I would have been aghast if I was put on public display, but I guess she reprogrammed me not to care. Anyway, she has helped me so much. Now I want to return the favor and help her.
Last edited by davidthedoc on October 25th, 2024, 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
davidthedoc

Re: I’m undergoing major surgery under hypnosis analgesia

Postby Maleko7 » October 25th, 2024, 1:31 am

If I were a surgeon or anesthesiologist or hospital, I would not allow you to be hypnotized and would require traditional services. They are responsible for your well-being AND they are the ones who would be sued in the event anything went wrong. That is not to say that hypnotism might be appropriate, but I would think that the anesthesiologist would have to be the one who would have to have the hypnotism skills. Imagine just a traditional anesthesiologist coming in to do an operation and finds that some other doctor knocked out the patient, but this anesthesiologist is responsible for continuing during an operaton. He is going to have to hook you up with meds just in case you wake up and without any meds in your system when a problem arises, there may not be enough time to gauge your response to his drugs and actually administer them.

When you get knocked out, the anesthesiologist admisters the meds, watches your heart rate, makes adjustments and so on. He may not have time to react during an emergency and have to just push meds and hope for the best. I can't imagine that happening.

I could be completely wrong as I have heard dentists might use hypnosis, but that is a twilight sleep and I would think not as critical and an actual operation. As they say "Your mileage may differ", so good luck.
Maleko7
Regular
Regular

Re: I’m undergoing major surgery under hypnosis analgesia

Postby davidthedoc » October 25th, 2024, 3:35 am

Maleko7 wrote:If I were a surgeon or anesthesiologist or hospital, I would not allow you to be hypnotized and would require traditional services. They are responsible for your well-being AND they are the ones who would be sued in the event anything went wrong...

I suspect you are right. My suggestion, if they agree, is to pay for the anesthesiologist to be on standby. A direct inquinal hernia repair can be done under local, it’s just they don’t like to. Several reasons - the patient is awake so the nurses/docs can’t talk freely. The patient might ‘jump’/move if they experience sharp pain. My Master is a certified hypnotist and she thinks maybe she films this and ‘sells’ the hospital and surgeon on the idea this will be a documentary with working title, “modern use of hypnotic analgesia for major surgery’.
davidthedoc

Return to General Hypnosis