Poll #3

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

lol

Postby gork151 » January 5th, 2006, 6:24 pm

i am back -- a little shell shocked from new years fun and snow mobiling in the wilderness...had a good time at a remote cabin with wife...and i was the one with all the bruises! so what did you do for new years ?
gork151
Mentor
Mentor

Postby missypuss » January 6th, 2006, 1:21 am

I sat alone in my little house.. Made a concious decision not to go out.. The festivities in our quaint English town get a little tiresome.....
Bottle of chablis..
Couple of good cds on the stereo....
And at midnight I turned off my mobile phone and my house phone just for the bliss of doing it.. and the added bonus of not having to field off lots of drunken messages of bon homie...
Best night Ive had since I went to watch the Foos... lovely.. :wink:
missypuss
Guru
Guru

need to get to merry old england

Postby gork151 » January 6th, 2006, 6:23 pm

one of these days i need to get back into the bigger world... you make it sound good in your quaint villiage lol.. i do want to see where i was born .. havent been back there since i was a pup..speaking of pup or miss puss a good pet file would be a nice enhancement ...looking forward to the next poll...always surprised this site does not get as much action as the others .. be intresting to see what would happen if it were op[en for a couple of weeks and then closed again if we would get more of a group...
gork151
Mentor
Mentor

Postby missypuss » January 8th, 2006, 4:23 am

As an interesting aside to the pet file idea.. I dont like the thought of being turned into a pet.. but Ive been playing with a man who is to become my new master/sub slave.. (he likes to switch as do I.)
We did some cyber last night and when I was in "slave" role.. just for a while .. he was typing about "on all fours "and the "leash he was placing around my neck.."
And well.. There I was .. I totally zoned out.. mmmmmm nice ideas.. The Puss likes them.xx

Gork did you get your Av from ALT.com ?
missypuss
Guru
Guru

av

Postby gork151 » January 10th, 2006, 3:25 pm

yes -- still have not found one that i feel is me but liked the look of this one....and having a happy little pet around the house is a treat...she has a horse tail butt plug and a piggy butt plug add ears and a nose and she is transformed...
gork151
Mentor
Mentor

new poll

Postby gork151 » January 24th, 2006, 11:30 am

wonder when the new poll will be out .. not much action here of late ...
gork151
Mentor
Mentor

Previous

Return to Hypno BDSM