Post your hypnosis regimen

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Post your hypnosis regimen

Postby asdf » January 31st, 2006, 11:12 pm

I haven't seen a topic like this yet. Perhaps there was one many months ago. I searched.

What we need are some serious discussions of hypnosis regimens. People always ask about individual files, but they have undoubtably used more than one -- and that affects their minds, too.

What files do you use? When do you use them? Do you use drugs or other techniques? Subliminals? What about in your daily life?

I'll get around to posting mine later when I get things together. :) I'm looking forward.
asdf
Regular
Regular

Postby Hyp-know-fetish » January 31st, 2006, 11:57 pm

I like to use self-hypnosis without files. I start with a "falling" induction. I continue with a strong obedience-causing deepener (I posted the idea on the voting page) and I take myself deep to the point that I couldn't control myself if I tried, and it feels so good to surrender I don't try. Then I give myself suggestions.

I can't post my exact wording because it's on the voting page and that'd ruin the whole thing. :)
Hyp-know-fetish
Mentor
Mentor

on my wife

Postby gork151 » February 1st, 2006, 1:32 pm

my wife listens to the dark cage series with the seduction induction .. i have added some like slave series humiliation series and pleasing series bondage pet with the induction stripped off ... she has been listening to files since april... see great results ... not an instant fix but growth none the less.. would like to do some real time live hypnosis but need to find some one with the patience to do it
gork151
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jayjedi » April 8th, 2006, 5:36 pm

I don't listen to EMG's files, I prefer Virtual Hypnotist and I recorded the sound from the VH sessions to a WMA file and listen to it on my MP3 player.
The first file is the long robot control script that I cut down a little. I listen to that on mondays, wednesdays, and fridays. On Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday, I start out with the robot trigger, then go into the obedience deepener, then my Curse womb script that I transcripted into VH, then a countdown deepener for bridging the gap, then the script for Trig Freeze.
with both of those files, I have a ending that ends the session but keeps me in trance.

For some reason, I like staying in trance.
jayjedi
Regular
Regular

audio from Virtual hypnotist

Postby free2get_results » April 8th, 2006, 11:15 pm

Hi jayjedi,

How are you saving Virtual Hypnotist audio to wmf format? I've played with that program but even with the latest version I haven't been able to save audio that sounds half reasonable. I must be missing something.
Are you getting good results with the program?

free2get_results
free2get_results

Re: audio from Virtual hypnotist

Postby jayjedi » April 10th, 2006, 12:00 pm

free2get_results wrote:Hi jayjedi,

How are you saving Virtual Hypnotist audio to wmf format? I've played with that program but even with the latest version I haven't been able to save audio that sounds half reasonable. I must be missing something.
Are you getting good results with the program?

free2get_results

I first go into the sound control panel and set my windows sounds to "no sounds" and reduce the volume of the system to about 1/3 to 1/4 full volume.
then I plug in a cable to my line in port on my sound card from the sound out port. and use Nero wave editor for recording. I then open VH and configure the session. I then toggle over to Nero wave Editor and start recording. I quickly toggle back to VH and start the session. I know the session is over when I don't see a spiral on the screen. (I set the session up to show a visual) when the session is over, I toggle to Nero and stop recording. then I listen to it and see if it's fine. after I see if it's fine, I save it as a WMA file.

you could also get the output if you use some program that records the audio as the sound card produces it, but most are shareware and they don't allow for more than a few minutes of recording without paying for it.
jayjedi
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis