bored

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

bored

Postby Avery » November 29th, 2005, 8:15 pm

i'm bored and i'm not having sucess with these files. I can't use my imagination when i'm trying to relax.

I think i do better with my imagination alone. like if you can stare at the wall and use your imagine a hole or a crack to imagine it you can sort of see it. if you got a good pciture of a vagina in ur mind, you can try really how to focus and image seeing it when u stare down. if i'm really horny, then i can really imagine it.
Avery

Postby nuit09 » March 8th, 2006, 8:35 pm

if holding an image in your mind is a problem (and it wasfor me too) there are files here that enhance your ability to formulate and hold an image. there ae also exercises and visual cheating aids like working with brightly colored cards which deplete your color receptors and trigger a physiological reaction in the eye that creates an afterimage which is there eyes open or eyes closed. you can use that too train visualization skills quite nicely. there are visualization exercises aplenty in ceremonial magick books. one book which has quite a few visualization exercises in it is called Tatwas. it uses further optical tricks as well as unrelated exercises for visualization skills. Books on aura reading will perhaps unintentionally tech you visualization skills in that essentially beginning practice creates an effect based on micro-tremors in your eye's focusing mechanism and progresses from there to added content within that illusion provided by your subconscious. the act of pursuing that will increase your visualization skills as a useful side effect. you could start with simple shapes and progress to more complex shapes and textures and even add motion.
nuit09
Guru
Guru

Return to Feminizations Forum