Hmmm...

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

Hmmm...

Postby Doll_Owner » March 9th, 2006, 10:36 am

Interesting how unpopular the Hypno-BDSM page is, particularly since so many of the files I see posted have a D/s kind of feel to them.

My doll and I have recently begun experimenting with hypnosis in an effort to make her even more doll-like then she already is - Funny because I've always called her my "Stepford Wife," she a great doll to begin with. We are latex fetishists who practice heavy bondage and SM, and this interest in hypnosis just seemed like a natural progression of our exploration of dominance and submission.

Anyone else here into incorporating hypnotism into their BDSM practices? Seems like they go hand in hand to me.
Doll_Owner

good post --

Postby gork151 » March 9th, 2006, 11:05 am

last april i found this site after exploring hypnosis on my own for some time ...and i had been having her listen to my loops inductions of walking down stairs to a beach where she could run naked and then be used by the men on the beach with scripts like training what can be done with property..that a master needs to punish his pet when bad ...but i found that he -emg= had already a host of files that i had not even thought of and the scriptts were well done and that by selecting the ones i wanted i could point her in the direction i wanted to go.... then i have tried to structure her real time experiences to match the files she was listening to...i have not gone as fast in real time as the files but i am gradualy turning up the training and not finding the inital resisteance .. in fact acceptance to wanting it and now beginning to go to needing it.
gork151
Mentor
Mentor

Postby gurlbidesign » March 11th, 2006, 11:57 am

My Mistress had me come here...she uses some of the files on the girl I live with. I haven't had any success with them unfortunately.
gurlbidesign
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jack » March 11th, 2006, 7:21 pm

If you'll notice: this forum is a -very- recent addition to site.

And, yes, I do.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell
"By doing certain things certain results follow." A. Crowley, Book of Lies
"Dum spiro, spero." - Cicero
Jack
Guru
Guru

Postby sirqittus » December 11th, 2007, 8:05 am

Me too.

Although I suspect with most Doms (/Dommes), while the initial few trances might be beyond an easy Hypnosis101 FAQ, certainly after that they'd be able to do their own trances and suggestions, thus not have a need for any EMG stuff beyond skimming for ideas.
sirqittus

Yes

Postby claymore58 » December 12th, 2007, 12:16 pm

I most certainly do,anchoring the trigger(obey) is a blast,if it follows a command.
A good suggestion of being bound by works well too,
mental bondage versus physical bondage.
claymore58

D/s and trance

Postby strictausmstr » December 12th, 2007, 6:44 pm

as Sirquittis said... once the "obey" has been instilled the rest is pretty much self scripted.... trance greatly enhances the D/s and really gives freedom to the Dom as the conventionally "programmed" barriers are reduced
strictausmstr
Regular
Regular

Return to Hypno BDSM