Remote Control

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

Remote Control

Postby Blink » April 5th, 2006, 7:50 pm

Happiness is hearing a whimper over the phone.

Is anyone else combining hypnosis with operant conditioning? I've found that embedding a positive reinforcer and a positive punishment that are triggerable lets me shape behaviors quickly and efficiently. They're available future trance work, and I can use them in waking state just like a click/treat or a beep/shock.

I understand that there is some published scholarly work on combining hypnosis with CBT (that's the cognitive one, not the balls one). If any clinical pros on the site have a citation to pass my way, I'd be very grateful. And I won't rat you out to your ethics board if you won't rat me out to my ethics board. :wink:

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

Postby jothan_s » April 7th, 2006, 10:01 am

Mistress uses positive reinforcement when trancing this one. am now addicted to being tranced and look forward to new sessions. eager. willing. accepting. because the reinforcement is so wonderful

punishment now is blocking memory of sessions. hate that
jothan_s
Regular
Regular

Postby Blink » April 7th, 2006, 10:33 pm

jothan_s,

Does she ever use punishment/reward outside of trance?

I've put the "trigger" phrases in place using trance but I use them primarily in waking state. (Each of them was the sum of peak experiences in the visual, auditory and kinesthetic modalities. The punishment also includes olfactory/gustatory.)

Having a punishment available that doesn't require physical intervention is, I think, very useful. As you've commented, though, rewards are a much more effective training tool.

Thanks for your comment.

-- Blink
...slowly.
Blink
Guru
Guru

Postby jothan_s » April 8th, 2006, 7:28 am

yes,

Mistress can trigger extreme pleasure, in waking state, just as She can trigger actual orgasm. She does sometimes when wishing to reward Her slave.

As for punishment, used to be unpleasantries, now memory loss. Because of the nature of this kind of punishment, this one is not sure if trigger is for the memory loss, or to put in trance state so memories can be altered.
jothan_s
Regular
Regular

Return to Hypno BDSM