File for making gf bi-sexual and enjoy 3somes.

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

File for making gf bi-sexual and enjoy 3somes.

Postby jacob600 » June 9th, 2006, 11:46 pm

Is there a good file for encouraging my girlfriend to enjoy having fun with girls and eating them..enjoying 3somes would be icing on the cake.

I saw a file over at adulthynpnoticwishes.com but there might be a good one on here. any info is apprecaited.

Thanks,
jacob600

Postby Jack » June 10th, 2006, 2:10 am

Sexual\Training - Train Bisexual.mp3

donno if there's something for 3somes.. but if she's bi, she's more likely to enjoy them.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell
"By doing certain things certain results follow." A. Crowley, Book of Lies
"Dum spiro, spero." - Cicero
Jack
Guru
Guru

Postby gregi696 » June 10th, 2006, 10:46 am

EMG does make custom files if you can't find anything that fits your specific needs. I believe the going rate is $50 per file.
gregi696
Mentor
Mentor

Postby CuriousG » June 10th, 2006, 1:55 pm

gregi696 wrote:EMG does make custom files if you can't find anything that fits your specific needs. I believe the going rate is $50 per file.

I'd strongly advise against this. Giving the files here a chance is one thing. Paying a big lump sum for one is another.

Better to learn how to use virtual hypnotist (google it), and make one on your own.
CuriousG
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jack » June 10th, 2006, 3:07 pm

If you're willing to wait, and willing to rely on the people here, you can put the file up in the voting list.

$50 for your woman willing to do 3somes doesn't strike me as a bad deal. However, CuriousG is correct in that it would be cheaper, and more personally effective to learn to use VH or do hypnosis.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell
"By doing certain things certain results follow." A. Crowley, Book of Lies
"Dum spiro, spero." - Cicero
Jack
Guru
Guru

Postby gregi696 » June 11th, 2006, 10:40 pm

Jacob,
Another thought is to download an audio editing program that will let you record and create your own file for her to listen to. The hardest part would be to create the actual script. But it seems to have become a trend for people to post potential scripts to the forums to get other input. :) So you would have no shortage of input for the file.

I'm not sure, does Audacity record as well as edit? I know one motivated person actually created a file and posted it to a website so that anyone could download it. I forget the name, but it is a file to deal with shrinking. However you go about it, good luck.
gregi696
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis