How long should I train?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

How long should I train?

Postby JACster » October 21st, 2006, 10:15 pm

A friend suggested this site when I mentioned a dream about switching gender. Of course, this was a week ago and I totally forgot about it all. Then I found this site in my history menu and figure, "Meh, I'll download an induction and if it doesn't work I'll delete it..."

... Yeah, well the fates must have had a laugh at this one, because I not only found myself hypnotised, but I just feel better overall afterwards.

I've been listening to the induction a couple of times and I started wondering... ... ... How long should I listen to the induction before I move on to something like shifting gender? (I was born female, if it matters...)
JACster

Postby cardigan » October 23rd, 2006, 4:05 am

It depends on lots of things how long you should train. So that is really impossible to say. But once you are comfortable with going into trance, you might try one of the many "simple little" files here. Gender change is a tall order to start with. Which files did you have in mind for a gender change from female to male? I wasn't aware, that there were any here!
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis