subliminal LRsubmission

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

subliminal LRsubmission

Postby Cathyb59 » December 3rd, 2006, 3:20 pm

Hi I just purchased the Lady Rio series Submission,
I d/l/d the subliminal versions of each file. My question is: Does the other version contain the subliminals?
That's what I want, her voice speaking the text, and the subliminals. Can someone please advise?
I really go into trance deeply using LRWomanly - Her voice works almost like a switch by now.
Anyway, thanks for any advice
CathyB
Cathyb59

Postby sarnoga » December 3rd, 2006, 3:38 pm

I could probably answer that for you but i'm not sure I understand the question.
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby Cathyb59 » December 3rd, 2006, 4:38 pm

I bought the set downloaded the subliminal versions and listened to them. No introduction, and only the repetitive message.
I downloaded the other set of 3, and can hear LR's voice -
Q: Does this version contain subl message?
Apologies for difficulty knowing how to ask the right Q.
Thanks,
Cathy
Cathyb59

Postby sarnoga » December 3rd, 2006, 9:26 pm

Cathyb59 wrote:I bought the set downloaded the subliminal versions and listened to them. No introduction, and only the repetitive message.
I downloaded the other set of 3, and can hear LR's voice -
Q: Does this version contain subl message?
Apologies for difficulty knowing how to ask the right Q.
Thanks,
Cathy

The binaurals and subliminals of those files only contain the body of the files the induction is not included in the binaurals and subliminals. The message in the subliminals is the same as in the whole file minus the induction. With most files there is also a body available. That is the message part of the file but without being made into a binaural or subliminal. But in this case EMG did not post the body of the files.

You should listen to an induction before listening to the file though some don't use an induction when using a subliminal. If you want to use the subliminal and/or binaural versions of these files you can start the play list with some other induction. Lady Rio has two inductions available on this site. Both are available in either the full length version, the body, or a binaural or subliminal.

I hope this helps as I am still not sure what your questioin was. I did get the impression though that perhaps what you want is the binaural version rather than the subliminal. Her voice will be more clear in the binaural. The subliminal is designed so that what she is saying is not entirely clear to the concious mind, while in the binaural what you should get would be her voice with some binaural sounds overlayed that are supposed to help you go into trance.

If you bought the series you should have access not only to the full version but also to the binaurals and subliminals.

If this didn't answer your question try asking another way and I'll give another try to answering.

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files