New File

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

New File

Postby sarnoga » December 25th, 2006, 7:39 pm

Diaper Dependance 1

It seemed it was time for a new file for those of you who are interested in diaper files.

I have just uploaded a new diaper file to the site, Diaper Dependance 1. This is the first file in a four part series. This file will make you need to wear diapers whenever you are home alone. It will make it increasingly difficult for you to pee in a toilet or urinal until it becomes impossible to do so. You will need to wear diapers when you are home alone in order to empty your bladder, and wearing diapers will make you feel good about yourself.

Don't wait four months for this file to become a free file. Unless you already have one, now is the time to sign up for a premium membership so that you can begin listening to this file now and begin the changes that this file will bring.

The induction to the file was designed especially for diaper files. It will install a trigger that will allow you to go into trance without the need for listening to an induciton. In order for this induction to work properly it is necessary that you be wearing a diaper when you listen to the induction to the file.

Remember, this is a curse file. The effects of this file will be slow and gradual, but once they are complete they will be permanant and irrevocable. Keep that in mind before you decide to listen to the file.

I have already recorded parts 2 - 4, but they need to be converted from the cd to mp3 and they need final editing before they will be ready to upload. This shouldn't be a problem as the next file is not intended to be listened to until the effects of this file are complete.

The series is intended to make you increasingly dependant on diapers.

Diaper Dependance 2, will make it so you have to wear a diaper WHENEVER you are home regardless of who is there with you. It will also cause you to wet in your sleep whether or not you are wearing a diaper.

Diaper Dependance 3, will make it so that you have to wear a diaper wherever you go to keep from wetting your pants and also cause you to start messing in your diaper in the morning when you are home.

The last file in the series, Diaper Dependance 4, if you choose to listen to it, will make you completely dependant upon diapers at all times and completely incontinent.

I spent a very long time creating and recording these files and a very long time editing Diaper Dependance 1 so that it would be ready for upload to this site. I would greatly appreciate some comments and feedback from those who listen to this file. Without comments and feedback any attempts at improving the quality of the files produced is like shooting in the dark. I would not be very likely to hit the mark.

Since the other three files in this series are already recorded it is unlikely that the comments would greatly affect the next three files in the series. However, unless the feedback on these files is non-existant, or a unanimous "YOU SUCK", I will be probably be producing more files in the future and any feedback I get on these files would be most helpful. Also, if people like this induction I could re-record it so that it is suitable for a stand alone induction that could be used with other files. Let me know what you think.

Of course I always like hearing good things about my files, but criticism is also helpful. If anyone wants to make comments or suggestions regarding this file, or any of my other files for that matter, you may do so by either commenting in this forum, or by PM, or by leaving a comment in the comment section that is below the file.

The comment section below the files is a nice addition to this site that EMG put in there for us to use. Unfortunately it hasn't quite caught on yet and is very under utilized.

Thanks in advance for any comments or criticisms on the file. I hope you download and listen to it soon.

Best wishes,

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby liljonny » December 25th, 2006, 9:05 pm

I looked at the script for this file and it says nothing about erections. I have found it hard to pee when erect, so I had EMG put no erections when diapered in my file. I have slow peeing due to an elarged prostate and I found I will wet a diaper as soon as I put it on even if I go to the bathroom first. I think you are right about the diaper being relaxing.

liljonny
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sarnoga » December 25th, 2006, 9:16 pm

liljonny wrote:I looked at the script for this file and it says nothing about erections. I have found it hard to pee when erect, so I had EMG put no erections when diapered in my file. I have slow peeing due to an elarged prostate and I found I will wet a diaper as soon as I put it on even if I go to the bathroom first. I think you are right about the diaper being relaxing.

liljonny

Thanks for taking the time to look at the script and respond. No this file doesn't mention erections or the lack of them. However I don't believe it would interfere with a file that does.

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby liljonny » December 26th, 2006, 5:35 am

I also noticed that it prevents you from peeing in any toilet. Then it says the only way you can empty your bladder is when diapered at home. If you go to work for eight hours and come home and find you are not home alone it might prevent you from getting any relief. Even if the person you live with is asleep in another room, you are not home alone.
liljonny
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sarnoga » December 26th, 2006, 9:27 am

liljonny wrote:I also noticed that it prevents you from peeing in any toilet. Then it says the only way you can empty your bladder is when diapered at home. If you go to work for eight hours and come home and find you are not home alone it might prevent you from getting any relief. Even if the person you live with is asleep in another room, you are not home alone.

Very good observation, liljonny. It is also one that I might be able to correct by editing out a couple words without the need to re-record. I'll look into that a little closer. Thanks.

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

wow

Postby Duckypin » December 26th, 2006, 9:49 am

Hi,
New file looks great, I had wonderful success with diaper training 2 and can only hope to continue the process with this new file. I am a little scared of diaper dependence but know it is right for me.
Thanks,
Ducky
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sarnoga » December 26th, 2006, 1:25 pm

sarnoga wrote:
liljonny wrote:I also noticed that it prevents you from peeing in any toilet. Then it says the only way you can empty your bladder is when diapered at home. If you go to work for eight hours and come home and find you are not home alone it might prevent you from getting any relief. Even if the person you live with is asleep in another room, you are not home alone.

Very good observation, liljonny. It is also one that I might be able to correct by editing out a couple words without the need to re-record. I'll look into that a little closer. Thanks.

Sarnoga

I spent a few hours trying to edit it, but unfortunately I couldn't do it without messing up the file. I guess if that actually turns into a problem for anyone it would mean the file is working very well even if not quite as intended. It seems at that point they would have a few choises.

1. They could listen to Diaper Dependance 2 once it is posted. That should solve the problem.

2. They could make arrangements to be home alone.

or

3. They could suffer with it as it is.

Thanks for the comments I wish I could do more to address it.

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Re: wow

Postby sarnoga » December 26th, 2006, 1:28 pm

Duckypin wrote:Hi,
New file looks great, I had wonderful success with diaper training 2 and can only hope to continue the process with this new file. I am a little scared of diaper dependence but know it is right for me.
Thanks,
Ducky

Hi, Ducky

Thanks for the note. I hope you enjoy listening to the file. I would be most interested in hearing about your experiences with the file once you have had a good chance to try it out for awhile.

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby Duckypin » December 26th, 2006, 1:40 pm

Hi Sarnoga,
Thanks for your encouragement, I do need a mentor in this process and am looking forward to both deeper trances with the prescribed induction and that realization that the only place for me to pee is in my diaper. It is so right for me.
Thanks,
Ducky
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

new file

Postby Duckypin » December 28th, 2006, 7:01 am

Hi Sarnoga,
I have listened to the new file three times and think it is great. Last night, I fell asleep after doing the induction. Is this a problem-will it still be effective?
The second thing I am feeling is that the feeling comfortable in my diaper needs to include how comfortable the wet diaper feels as well. There is no rush to change as if flushing the toilet, wet the diaper - take it off......
I am not sure this makes sense but remembering the last time I was in diapers for months, I remember that I was sometimes wet for a while and that is equally ingrained in my memory as a good feeling.
Thanks again and I look forward to part 2.
Ducky
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

Re: new file

Postby sarnoga » December 29th, 2006, 12:35 am

Duckypin wrote:Hi Sarnoga,
Last night, I fell asleep after doing the induction. Is this a problem-will it still be effective?

I don't think falling asleep one time is going to reduce the effectiveness of a file you listen to repeatedly. On the other hand if you always fall asleep when you listen to it, that might be a problem <smile>

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Re: new file

Postby sarnoga » December 29th, 2006, 12:48 am

Duckypin wrote:
The second thing I am feeling is that the feeling comfortable in my diaper needs to include how comfortable the wet diaper feels as well. There is no rush to change as if flushing the toilet, wet the diaper - take it off......
I am not sure this makes sense but remembering the last time I was in diapers for months, I remember that I was sometimes wet for a while and that is equally ingrained in my memory as a good feeling.
Thanks again and I look forward to part 2.
Ducky

Thanks for the additional comments and suggestions, I think you will find that addressed in part 3 if you choose to listen to part three.

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

I will continue to listen

Postby Duckypin » December 29th, 2006, 7:53 am

Hi Sarnoga,
Thanks for your reply. Yes, I will continue to listen. I am ready for full time diaper dependence and I think your help will do the trick.
Thanks,
Duckys
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

Diaper Dependence 2

Postby Duckypin » January 1st, 2007, 12:43 pm

Yes, Yes, Yes,
Sarnoga, you have hit the nail on the head with this one. I am sure I will soon be posting in the success forum.
Thanks this is just what I need.
Ducky
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Diaper Dependence 2

Postby sarnoga » January 1st, 2007, 5:46 pm

Duckypin wrote:Yes, Yes, Yes,
Sarnoga, you have hit the nail on the head with this one. I am sure I will soon be posting in the success forum.
Thanks this is just what I need.
Ducky

Thanks Ducky,

It's good to hear this file is what you were looking for. I'm looking forward to hearing reports of your sucsess with it.

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby diaperchaps » January 1st, 2007, 7:43 pm

excellent job Sarnoga! i have only listened to the first part of the first file's induction, but you have a very diliberate, easy voice to hear, and the sound quality is excellent!
diaperchaps

Postby sarnoga » January 1st, 2007, 8:15 pm

Thank you, Diaperchaps.

I hope when you get a chance to listen to the whole file that you will enjoy listening to it as much as I enjoyed making it.

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Binaural files

Postby Duckypin » January 2nd, 2007, 1:01 pm

Sarnoga,
Thanks for following this discussion. Do you think I would have greater success with the binaural file?
I am listening to the subliminal during the day.
Thanks,
Ducky
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sarnoga » January 2nd, 2007, 2:25 pm

I can't say what would work best for you. Personally I like binaural files put in a play list after an induction but thats just me. On the other hand, if you are listening without going into trance then the subliminal is probably best.

Everyone is different and different things work for different people. Files seem to be most effective for me if I listen first thing in the morning after my morning coffee and cigar. A good induction followed by between one and three bodies of files, often as binaurals. Or if working on one particular file listen to the file through minus the awakening followed by a binaural and then subliminal of the same file while still in trance.

The short answer is that you will just have to try different things to see what works for you.

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

thanks

Postby Duckypin » January 2nd, 2007, 3:02 pm

Sarnoga,
Thanks for your response. I am working to find what works best and the only real way to know is when I find myself wetting my pants at home if I am not wearing my diaper or wetting my bed in my deep sleep.
I will continue to work with the induction and then shift to the binaural followed by the subliminal.
I know I belong in diapers and these files will effect that with my commitment to listening.
Thanks,
Ducky
Duckypin
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Diapers and Incontinence