wow, it worked.

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

wow, it worked.

Postby sparts72 » February 24th, 2007, 8:18 pm

I can't belive that this actually worked! On the first time no less. I tried the TrigPregnancy and it worked the first time. my stomach suddenly felt heavy and I couldn't even walk right anymore.
After that I tried the female Orgasim cause I thought that would be cool, but it stopped working halfway through, Is that normal? If so what can I do to be ab;e to finish it.
sparts72

Postby Axiom » February 24th, 2007, 8:54 pm

I can't belive that this actually worked! On the first time no less. I tried the TrigPregnancy and it worked the first time. my stomach suddenly felt heavy and I couldn't even walk right anymore.

Congratulations! That's an advanced file so you must be highly suggestible - you're going to have a lot of fun here!

After that I tried the female Orgasim cause I thought that would be cool, but it stopped working halfway through, Is that normal? If so what can I do to be ab;e to finish it.

Do you mean there is a technical fault in the mp3 file? I have not listened to it myself?

Axiom
Axiom
Regular
Regular

Re: wow, it worked.

Postby 9hg7u » February 24th, 2007, 11:13 pm

sparts72 wrote:I tried the female Orgasim cause I thought that would be cool, but it stopped working halfway through, Is that normal? If so what can I do to be ab;e to finish it.

try re-downloading it or check your systems specs
9hg7u
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories