TrigBodySlave

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

TrigBodySlave

Postby Baphijmm » February 25th, 2007, 5:02 pm

Hello,

I've been listening to this file pretty consistently since May last year, and as far as I know, I've not gotten any results. Now, I've heard both "it's a really easy file" and "it's one of the hardest files on the site". I've tried various inductions (not sure I'm entering trance as opposed to falling asleep, honestly; except for recently [and I'll get to that], I've been "waking up" long after the file was finished). I've even recently begun to try the subliminal and binaural for the file; the binaural I'm waking up from at the proper time, but this might just be a result of the drastic change between it and the file after it.

Anyway, I was wondering if there might be any ideas as to why the file wasn't working even the slightest? I have a possible idea, and I wonder if it's even plausible: When someone tells me to do something, generally, I want to do it in the back of my mind anyway, because it was asked of me; to test the trigger then, I have to mentally tell myself to not want to do what is asked of me. Could this be a possible issue, that the file *has* been working, just I'm wired incorrectly to test it properly? If that's the case, any suggestions? ^^; If not, again, any possibilities? I've run out of ideas.
Baphijmm
Regular
Regular

Postby Axiom » February 25th, 2007, 6:28 pm

To me that file seems rather complex and conflicted. I think there are five "parties" involved which are 1) your body, 2) your conscious mind, 3) your unconscious mind, 4) your controller and 5) the narrator of the script. It may be that this is too complex for your subconscious to handle.

I think the wording of the file uses negative instructions that are likely to be inverted when received by the subconscious.

for example "You won't have a choice about it"

I have read that the subconscious tends to simply ignore negative words such as "won't" therefore the instruction it receives is "You have a choice about it". This kind of thing happens several times. An alternative instruction could be "You have surrendered choice. You must obey"

There are also areas where a sentence modifies the meaning of previous sentences.
Such as "Completely able to do whatever you want and able to respond in any way that you desire. Just completely obedient to the trigger."
Again this may too complex for the subconscious.

All files will work better for some people than for others so this file probably works well for some people. You have certainly been diligent in listening to it so, if it does not work for you, I would suggest you find another file with a similar theme and a different approach.

I offer this in the hope that it may be helpful but I am unqualified and only learning about hypnosis. if someone more expert wants to correct me I will be happen to learn.

Axiom
Last edited by Axiom on February 25th, 2007, 7:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Axiom
Regular
Regular

Postby Baphijmm » February 25th, 2007, 6:51 pm

Axiom wrote:To me that file seems rather complex and conflicted. I think there are five "parties" involved which are 1) your body, 2) your conscious mind, 3) your unconscious mind, 4) your controller and 5) the narrator of the script. It may be that this is too complex for your subconscious to handle.

This may be true; how might one modify either the file or myself to help?

I think the wording of the file uses negative instructions that are likely to be inverted when received by the subconscious.

for example "You won't have a choice about it"

I have read that the subconscious tends to simply ignore negative words such as "won't" therefore the instruction it receives is "You have a choice about it". This kind of thing happens several times. It may also be better to use present tense where possible so an alternative instruction could be "You have surrendered choice. You are forced to obey"

I do remember reading this as well, and I know the file has quite a few negatives in it; however, the only way I can think of to really get that thought across is with a negative.

There are also areas where a sentence modifies the meaning of previous sentences.
Such as "Completely able to do whatever you want and able to respond in any way that you desire. Just completely obedient to the trigger."
Again this may too complex for the subconscious.

Yes, this part does confuse me when I'm awake. It's really the only part in the file I can think of that does this, though; I might try to cut it out, as it's basically extraneous from what I can tell.

All files will work better for some people than for others. If you can find another file with a similar theme it may work much better for you.

Well, that's the problem; this is perhaps the only file I've ever found along these lines, and it's really the only thing I'd truly like to accomplish in this manner, which is why I'm starting to get so frustrated with it.
Baphijmm
Regular
Regular

Postby Axiom » February 25th, 2007, 7:07 pm

Could you explain what you want the file to do? If that is too private feel free to say no or to contact me privately using the YIM in my profile.

Axiom
Axiom
Regular
Regular

Postby Baphijmm » February 25th, 2007, 7:09 pm

I want it to do exactly what the description of the file says it should, down to the letter. It's tailored quite well to my specific desires.
Baphijmm
Regular
Regular

Postby Axiom » February 25th, 2007, 7:26 pm

Description: this one makes your body obey the commands of whoever says the trigger which is "not quoted here for safety" Once it is said your body will do what they say whether you want it or not until they say "revert to normal." You will be totally awake for this, you will just have to do what they say.

One way of approaching this is to specify that your body has to obey your commander and lthat your mind would be totally unable to control your body so you would be a helpless observer.

If I understand you, what you want is to allow your mind to retain the use of any faculties that have not been actively controlled. So you would have limited freedom to speak, for example, if not told to be silent. Or to use your legs but not your arms perhaps if that is what your controller specifies. What about senses? What happens if your controller says you can use your vision to move around without bumping into things but your conscious mind has no access to your vision?

Is this right or is it something different?

Axiom
Last edited by Axiom on February 25th, 2007, 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Axiom
Regular
Regular

Postby Axiom » February 25th, 2007, 7:37 pm

REVERT TO NORMAL
REVERT TO NORMAL
REVERT TO NORMAL
REVERT TO NORMAL
REVERT TO NORMAL
REVERT TO NORMAL

Just in case.

Sorry I forgot that the description contained the trigger. I will go back and edit it out. It probably will not affect people in this forum but better not to take chances.

Axiom
Axiom
Regular
Regular

Postby Axiom » February 25th, 2007, 10:27 pm

This may be true; how might one modify either the file or myself to help?

I think it's easier to modify the file :D
And I have made an attempt to do so. I rewrote the script.

May I email it to you? Or transfer via IM?
Would you like a Text-To-Speech audio mp3 file (2.6MB)?

I don't dare listen to more than tiny bits of that audio file myself but if the script pleases you maybe you could proof listen to it for me.

Axiom
Axiom
Regular
Regular

Postby Baphijmm » February 25th, 2007, 11:57 pm

Axiom wrote:
Description: this one makes your body obey the commands of whoever says the trigger which is "not quoted here for safety" Once it is said your body will do what they say whether you want it or not until they say "revert to normal." You will be totally awake for this, you will just have to do what they say.

One way of approaching this is to specify that your body has to obey your commander and lthat your mind would be totally unable to control your body so you would be a helpless observer.

If I understand you, what you want is to allow your mind to retain the use of any faculties that have not been actively controlled. So you would have limited freedom to speak, for example, if not told to be silent. Or to use your legs but not your arms perhaps if that is what your controller specifies. What about senses? What happens if your controller says you can use your vision to move around without bumping into things but your conscious mind has no access to your vision?

Is this right or is it something different?

This is generally correct, except I would hope to have access to sensory input.

I am very interested in anything that might help, so yes, I am interested in both the script and the mp3 if that is okay. My email should be in my profile. Thanks! ^^;
Baphijmm
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files