When do you listen to these?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

When do you listen to these?

Postby Person » May 19th, 2005, 5:20 pm

At around what time do you listen to the files? When do you find it works the best?

Also, is it just me, or are some files made for different times? I mean, besides the obvious ones that say in the title that they're made for a time.
Person

Postby Cubeguru » May 20th, 2005, 2:28 pm

dont listen when your tired, its not good when you fully fall asleep because it can ruin it, so i would advise listening in the middle of the day.
Pentiums melt in your PC, not in your hand.
(No electrons were harmed in the creation of this message)
--If we do not succeed we run the risk of failure--
Cubeguru
Regular
Regular

Postby sandy82 » May 20th, 2005, 3:24 pm

Cubeguru wrote:dont listen when your tired, its not good when you fully fall asleep because it can ruin it, so i would advise listening in the middle of the day.
Person wrote:At around what time do you listen to the files? When do you find it works the best?

Also, is it just me, or are some files made for different times? I mean, besides the obvious ones that say in the title that they're made for a time.

Person, there may be an ideal time of day to listen, and it may not be best to listen when you're tired. I don't know that either notion is true or false.

I would keep in mind a practical fact. You're not paying a fee every time you listen; so you don't have to pick out the very best time.

I'm not sure what "it can ruin it" means.

The important aspect is, obviously, listening to the file. Listen when you have time. Listen when you like. Listen as often as you like.

What's the best time to drink a glass of water? Whenever you want one.

There is no magic formula. There is no silver bullet.

My favorite time to listen is during the full moon on February 29...unless I'm tired. :wink: Since that coincidence of events happens rather infrequently, I am forced to settle for second or third best. You may find yourself in such a position, too.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby danmalara » May 20th, 2005, 9:13 pm

To give u an exact time, I would say 10:32 PM, jk. It doesn't really matter, but I do it when the rest of my family is in bed, so I know I won't be bothered.
My MIND is happy. BLANK and empty. BRAINwashing is GOOD for me.
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby lostrose » May 20th, 2005, 10:28 pm

I usually listen right after I get home from work, before I go to bed at night and, if I wake up early enough, before I get up for work in the morning. And at various times over the weekend.
lostrose

Postby Agriff » May 21st, 2005, 4:53 pm

I listen toward the end of the day but before I get tired. Its a nice idea to do it when you wont fall asleep like cube said, because the suggestions don't really work when you're asleep and dreaming. Perhaps the files have some effect during sleep, but there's no doubt that the significance is greatly dulled.

Also, its better if there arn't too many distractions. If you're good at getting into a trance (really good) then distractions won't really matter, but when you need experience deepening- distractions are a no-no.
Agriff
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files