Success with Mclx

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Success with Mclx

Postby lorcain » July 13th, 2007, 10:36 am

I downloaded this file a few days ago, just to see what it is like. I didn't expect it to work well, and boy was I surprised :)
As I was listining to the induction part, I could feel myself starting to drift, like I was floating, something that normally only happens when I am in a deep trance. The next thing I know, I am extremely aroused and all of a sudden, I am having one amazing orgasm :lol:
Normally trigger files work for me after a few weeks of listining, the simpler ones anyway, but this is the first time any suggestions for things to happen during trance have ever worked for me, a pretty good breakthrough in my opinion.
I would really recommend this file for anyone interested, and the hypnolx induction is very good too, the trigger it sets is very useful for going into a deep trance.
lorcain
Regular
Regular

Postby Lxndr » July 16th, 2007, 7:56 am

Thanks for the kind words! I'm always glad to hear positive comments on my files - that's why I finally uploaded them (they've been sitting on my website for years). I'm glad I was at least partially responsible for such a breakthrough for you, as well. :)

I'll admit I was very happy when I saw your email. I was seeing a lot of downloads and hearing very little. Yours was the first to show up in my Inbox - my first real encouragement that bringing myself to WMM was the right thing to do.

So thank you again. I appreciate the kind words, and I appreciate you trying my work out in the first place. :)
[url=http://www.twistedconfessions.com/erotichypnosis.php]Twisted Hypnosis by Lxndr[/url]
Lxndr

Return to Success Stories