Advice for slave to be?

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

Advice for slave to be?

Postby just_lurking » September 1st, 2007, 4:48 am

Hi,

I've just downloaded and listened to MindFuck1.mp3, I was wondering if you had any advice for a slave to be.

I'm guessing that there is a progression to the files, i.e. I should trance to MindFuck for a while then move on to Experiment001, then Experiment002 and so on.

How long should I trance to each?
Obviously until I accept the files, but how long is that?
I think that I'm a rather poor subject so I think tacking some extra time on would be a good idea.

I guess what I'm really asking is whats worked for others?
What sort of schedule/order worked for you?

Anyway sorry for the rambling post.
Thanks in advance.
just_lurking

hmmm what works maybe be too individual

Postby NativeMan » September 12th, 2007, 1:41 am

when I start with a new file, I usually listen to it for a good two weeks. you have to give it time to work, to plant itself in your brain.
I think, for me, some files are more exciting than others. and so when I find a file that really turns me on, I listen to that one over and over. Maybe many months or more before I go to a new file.
If the file excites you, then it's easy to listen to it over and over again, and that's the way it starts to get inside you.

that's my advice, anyway.
NativeMan

Postby just_lurking » September 12th, 2007, 12:41 pm

Thanks for the reply.

I've only been able to listen to the file for about a week, then life threw a spanner in the works. :(

Hopefully I'll be able to get back to trying to accept it soon, I don't think I'd be able to 'get' it as fast as you do though. :)
just_lurking

Return to Hypno BDSM