Total Overload?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Total Overload?

Postby elfs1991 » October 28th, 2007, 6:04 am

Hello, everyone.

After a limited time trying a few files (TrigMorph, that insomnia cure one, and FurryTransformation), I've come to the conclusion that my mind IS susceptible, but quite the fighter. In a TrigMorph, I can give myself 'paws', and I do become unable to use my fingers, but I can't see the difference. The insomnia one works to a point, but I don't fall asleep. I just now listened to FurryTransformation, and all I notice right now is a phantom tail.

So, I need help from the best. EMG and all that. Give me EVERY file you can think of to help me make these 3 files work. ANYTHING that makes them more powerful and easier to use. Any tips, any files, anything.

Thanks.
elfs1991

Postby demigraff » October 28th, 2007, 7:37 am

I'd say that if you got a phantom tail straight away when trying a new file, you're doing pretty well.

Some advice I saw often when I first started was that if you want to see a really strong effect, you should pick one file and listen to it regularly (at the same time every day, or something) for a couple of weeks before you start using a different one. Certainly I've found that focusing on one file until you get the full effect is often more effective than starting several at once.

A friend says he found it easier to make a kind of routine. Every day before bed and first thing in the morning, he listened to my TrainSusceptible recording, for 3 weeks (until he was going very deep). Then he changed to just using that one in the morning, and listening to the suggestion he wanted most ("file 1") in the evenings. Once he had file 1 working fully, getting all the effects he wanted, he started alternating Susceptible and file1 in the morning, and his next choice ("file2") every day in the evening.
By now, his routine is to listen to Susceptible every other morning, and a different one of his 5 'effective' files on the days in between, just to make sure they stay in effect. Then he listens to the same file every evening, until he finds the effects complete and irresistible (at which point he moves it to the morning lineup, and chooses a new one to add in the evening).

I guess that overloading the mind works well for some people - in which case there's lots of files here to choose from - but I wonder if you've tried just focusing on one file at a time, which also seems to work for some people.

If you're just looking for more files, I'd strongly suggest Train Susceptible, Accelerator and/or Cardigan's Deep Trance. Have you tried the Induction files? Its probably worth trying them out, to find out which type of induction works best for your mind.

If you're the kind of person who responds well to an overwhelming variety of files, it may also be worth finding someone who does trance sessions by IM or email, or looking at the video files posted on youtube by cercies and similar ... trying video, audio and text together can be much more overpowering than simply a large number of mp3s. Maybe subliminal flashes (I'd recommend searching for Brainwave Generator and Grock) could add more to your experience, too.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files