help with GSTrigwoman2?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

help with GSTrigwoman2?

Postby xhotshotzx » November 5th, 2007, 9:25 pm

yea so...

I've been listening to this file repeatedly with no luck except for the fact that I just want to listen over and over. I don't seem to be getting into trance well at all and I don't know why. Any suggestions? Normally try to trance on my bed as for other information.

Thanks
xhotshotzx

Postby Lobotaru » November 8th, 2007, 7:15 am

Have you tried using GS's resistance induction in place of the normal one? I'd try doing that first because a lot of people respond differently to different induction types. If that fails, you should try Lutz's bubble induction instead (if you're not against a male voice helping you achieve trance).
Also, trancing doesn't feel the same for everyone. Some people don't feel that different at all when they go into trance while others feel like they are disconnected from their body and the like. You may actually be achieving a light trance because from what you say you are accepting the suggestion to want to listen to the file over and over again. In such a case, you should try listening to induction files and see what one seems to put you under the most and then practice with it until you go deeper.

Oh, and you could also try using brainwave generator. I believe it has a built in preset to help with achieving trance.
Lobotaru
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files