Ok, I have a few questions about trance

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Ok, I have a few questions about trance

Postby kelemanga » January 22nd, 2008, 12:30 pm

Hi there, I've been here before but so far haven't had much success in achieving trance.
My intentions are to use some of the femininization files, as I'm an MTF transsexual.
1. In trance, is it possible to move? Do I black out?
2. How's a good way to achieve trance? Whenever I try, I always have the occasional itch or a buildup of saliva in my mouth that stops my relaxation through me having to deal with it.
3. What are the effects of the files? I'm trying the "Trigfemaleform" file. I'd like to know exactly what it does, and if it would change me in any social way.
4. I was considering going to sleep with my ipod looping the file through my earphones. I did fail at this, I got overtired and it was distracting me from sleep, but I would like to try again, does this work?
5. Are these effects permanent? I know it's a triggur phrase that I can go in or out of, but say in about a year, will the file wear off and I'll have to relisten?

Any answers will be MUCH appreciated. Being in the wrong body causes alot of pain, and until surgery, this site could be a way of keeping me happy about myself.
kelemanga

Re: Ok, I have a few questions about trance

Postby Renato007 » January 22nd, 2008, 6:24 pm

kelemanga wrote:Hi there, I've been here before but so far haven't had much success in achieving trance.
My intentions are to use some of the femininization files, as I'm an MTF transsexual.
1. In trance, is it possible to move? Do I black out?
2. How's a good way to achieve trance? Whenever I try, I always have the occasional itch or a buildup of saliva in my mouth that stops my relaxation through me having to deal with it.
3. What are the effects of the files? I'm trying the "Trigfemaleform" file. I'd like to know exactly what it does, and if it would change me in any social way.
4. I was considering going to sleep with my ipod looping the file through my earphones. I did fail at this, I got overtired and it was distracting me from sleep, but I would like to try again, does this work?
5. Are these effects permanent? I know it's a triggur phrase that I can go in or out of, but say in about a year, will the file wear off and I'll have to relisten?

Any answers will be MUCH appreciated. Being in the wrong body causes alot of pain, and until surgery, this site could be a way of keeping me happy about myself.

I'm kind of new at this but I'll try to answer with my own experience.
I've been trying some files now. I don't black out all the times, but I usually make myself go to sleep with them. A good way to achieve trance, I suspect, is to try to relax and want the change to happen, need the change, embrace the change, feel comfortable with the change. For the effect of the files, try listening to it completely without listening to the induction if it has any. Up to now this sleeping with me ipod looping has worked for me, but each person is different, be creative. The effects of the file will last longer if you listen two it a few times a week for a long period than daily for a short period. The longer you listen to it, the more the message will be engraved in your mind. But hey! Don't worry, after a while, it should wear off if you stop listening to the file (that's if the file lets you stop, which means that the "you will come back and listen to this file" message didn't get into your subconscious or the file simply didn't have that message).
Renato007

Postby testry » January 23rd, 2008, 5:06 pm

As read in many places: sleep is not the same way as trance. If you go to sleep the file fades.
Btw question: suppose I am tranced. Simple trance like staring in void, like listening the file and probably watch a hypno flash file. As long as I feel myself relaxed, not move, how's the feeling when I get to deeper trance. Sometimes some words make me feel like suddenly falling and stop thinking some kind of scurtcircuit, like suddenly something broke under me and fall. But this also wakes me and scares me. When you get into deeper trance you actually feel yourself getting deeper or do you feel everything normal and unaware of the change?

I also feel myself sometimes heavier like pushed down and in an erotic file I felt some warm soft hands petting my face but I felt these kind like personal trying to help getting along (by hands I mean just a similar sensation of warming)

I couldnt mantain a trance but I probably need to feel what is the trance and what is not. Is it a difference when I am kind of suggesting myself that it is trance?
testry

Re: Ok, I have a few questions about trance

Postby dsfargeg » January 23rd, 2008, 10:34 pm

cool story bro
dsfargeg

Return to Help with Files