Just an Idea

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Just an Idea

Postby catgirlatheart » January 31st, 2008, 12:35 am

Here's an idea, but I don't know if it would work but here it is:
Take a file you like with a trigger but instead of a trigger word or phrase, make it a song. That way your favort song triggers or trains you just by hearing it, or have it deeppen the effects of a trigger word or phrase.
I don't know if it would work or how it could be executed without the aid of a another file, but I think it would work. After all, is it easier to listen to a 3 minute song you like or a 20-40 minutes hypno file?
catgirlatheart
Regular
Regular

Postby hellion0 » January 31st, 2008, 12:42 am

I can see how that would help out (possibly by the file calling for a song to be played during it), but not everyone has the capability to use such a file. I know I could, since each and every song calls back a memory, so a song could be used to "store" the instructions of a file or set of files. Not everyone can recall a memory (or training) with a song, though. Some people have different triggers, such as a smell or sight, and some do not have any external triggers to recall memories.
"One should strive to achieve; not sit in bitter regret."
hellion0
Regular
Regular

Postby catgirlatheart » January 31st, 2008, 12:58 am

your right, in terms of sences sound invokes memory second to smell, But sound is typically more memoy invoking then sight.
catgirlatheart
Regular
Regular

Postby hellion0 » January 31st, 2008, 1:01 am

Still, it would be a good idea for a file, something similar to that one that you listen to instead of all the ones you normally listen to, for people who can have a memory recalled with sound.

Throw it on the voting page, maybe someone will make it.
"One should strive to achieve; not sit in bitter regret."
hellion0
Regular
Regular

Postby catgirlatheart » January 31st, 2008, 1:02 am

Ok, thanks, will do.
catgirlatheart
Regular
Regular

Postby ClaireC » February 1st, 2008, 7:36 pm

I would think, that association might help here.

Your file with induction and commands would have the song you picked out playing in the background. So every time you listened to the file, you would also hear the song.
This way, when out in the real world, when you hear the song on the radio or where ever, your mind would "add" the commands from the file.

Basically a Pavlov response.

Does that make any sense?
ClaireC

Postby dumpertaker » February 3rd, 2008, 11:38 am

This sounds like a brilliant idea!
It would be interesting to have a reaction at a disco, or maybe in a music store when they play the track that will trigger you!
dumpertaker
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis