I'm kind stuck with this stuff help.

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

I'm kind stuck with this stuff help.

Postby Sleepyperson » March 15th, 2008, 10:42 pm

I don't under stand how it is suppose to work becuase science proves it wrong.
Sleepyperson

Postby whatthe75 » March 16th, 2008, 2:35 am

How exactly did they prove it wrong?

Science still cant explain how electricity or magnetism works.But we use them both on a daily basis.

Just because we cant explain something doesn't mean it doesn't work.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby Teltroxine » March 16th, 2008, 10:47 am

science cannot prove how gravity exists or if protons or electrons exist... its physicaly impossible for bee's to fly but they still seem to manage it
Teltroxine
Regular
Regular

Re: I'm kind stuck with this stuff help.

Postby Nicko » March 17th, 2008, 4:17 pm

Sleepyperson wrote:I don't under stand how it is suppose to work becuase science proves it wrong.

Any scientist will admit there is much more we don't know about than we do.

If your looking for a philosophical idea look at the works of Descartes and Plato. (Or if you want something a bit more light weight get Scott Adam's God's Debris -its free- to get you thinking). There is still no good explanation to why any of this world exists beyond the concept of thought.

And if your looking for a bit of a scientific theory, just take a look at quantum entanglement. Why do objects collapse to a specific state when observed? What truly defines a observer? Could this mean all matter needs to be observed before it becomes 'set'....what if you change the way you observe things.
Nicko

Postby Nicko » March 18th, 2008, 4:29 pm

Proof in point:

"In work to be published in the April issue of the Journal of Consumer Research, Professors Gavan Fitzsimons and Tanya Chartrand of Duke, and Gráinne Fitzsimons of Waterloo, found that even the briefest exposure to well-known brands can cause people to behave in ways that mirror those brands’ traits. "

http://www.physorg.com/news125073871.html
Nicko

Return to Help with Files