My search is back on.

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

My search is back on.

Postby BeMine » August 2nd, 2008, 1:31 pm

I've found some, talked to some, worked with some, played with some, and as a result, I've had a great time. However, the last two people I met and worked with online wound up receiving some major suggestions from other hypnotists about even to being brainwashed. I spent a long time working with them, returning them back to how they were and wanted to be, and burned out a little on hypnosis since then.

Now, it's been a month and a half, and I'm ready to get back in and have some fun. I've updated this very post to be much more current for your convenience.

I'm a student, 21, and I'm looking for a subject for some longer-term fun. I enjoy giving lot's of different kinds of suggestions, but to be honest, I prefer if you have a list of things you'd like to try, as well as a solid idea of what you dislike, and don't want to do. My goal is to find a girl about my age that I can have good, clean, sometimes sexual hypnotic fun with over IM and potentially VoIP if we hit it off. I don't feel the need to rush anything at all, as long as you're not interested in a one-time affair.

I like to instill obedience over time, as well as arousal and orgasm control, and I also enjoy some short-term (as in only while we talk) personality change. I'm a little new, so I like to just try things out and experiment, so if you're in the mood for this, that's great. I'm not looking to control you or your live outside of when we talk and what you want. I don't want to build you into a bimbo or doll, either, but I don't mind making changes you've given serious thought or consideration to, as long as I know you'll talk to me, so we can make sure everything goes well.

If you find yourself interested, send me a PM, and I'll be glad to respond!
Last edited by BeMine on October 20th, 2008, 10:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BeMine
Regular
Regular

Postby whatthe75 » August 3rd, 2008, 2:36 am

Join the queue
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby BeMine » August 25th, 2008, 5:49 pm

The kind of girl I'm looking for has changed since I made this post.
Last edited by BeMine on October 20th, 2008, 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BeMine
Regular
Regular

Postby bilijana » September 3rd, 2008, 6:49 pm

Are you looking for a gg or one wishing to become a girl? If the later, then I await your induction :)
bilijana
Regular
Regular

Postby BeMine » September 3rd, 2008, 9:21 pm

Sorry, I'm looking for someone who is a girl in both body and mind.
BeMine
Regular
Regular

Postby BeMine » October 20th, 2008, 10:37 pm

I'm bumping this. I've made a lot of changes and reconsiderations for who I'm looking for, all detailed in the first post.

Feel free to send a message or respond if you're interested in what I have to offer.
BeMine
Regular
Regular

Postby BeMine » October 25th, 2008, 8:11 pm

Wow, so far, I've had only two responses, and in both cases, after sending follw-up messages to them, I've received no response. For anyone who could be curious, no, I haven't found anyone yet.
BeMine
Regular
Regular

Postby BeMine » November 8th, 2008, 12:09 pm

Actually, at this point, I'm not currently looking for anything online. I've found two wonderful girls that are great friends and love playing with hypnosis, as well. The sad thing is that I didn't find any of them from this post this time. One I knew before, from another website, and the other is someone I've talked to before who was given a bad suggestion I noticed, then fixed.

If I lose contact with these girls, then I may post again, and I will keep checking to see if there's any Florida gals out there who find this.
BeMine
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds