how to find free files?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

how to find free files?

Postby sarpantina » November 13th, 2008, 12:56 pm

I just joined, and I am looking for the free files... not premium,not paid. can someone point me to them?
sarpantina

Postby Henrique » November 13th, 2008, 1:53 pm

They're the ones who aren't premium or pay.

=)

Serious, Just search for Curse Stroke Sissy. It's a free file. See how it don't have a premium or buy tag right next to its name?

Binaurals, subliminals, scripts and other features are always premium/pay, but the file by itself is not.

Enjoy
Henrique
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Hawk_Spain » November 13th, 2008, 4:33 pm

It's very easy, go to "Files" section, and arrange them by Date, Ascending (by clicking on the "A", next to Date header)...

... All the 1st ones, which are older than 6 months, are Free, except from the Pay ones.

With 6 months or less, they are only for Premium Users.

Hope it helps U, and all the new users
Hawk_Spain
Regular
Regular

Postby wjk1946 » November 14th, 2008, 12:00 pm

I can understand your confusion because virtually every file has either Pay or Premium shown.

There are two forms in which you can download files. The first is to download a MP3 file of the entire file. The second is to download the file in pieces, in other words, the induction, the body, the awakener, and/or the script.

The only form that is free is the downloaded mp3 file. All of the none pay files can only be downloaded in the entire format for free. The second format, the one of the parts, is always Premium.

Go to the Files - New/Top 10. You will notice that in the Premium section, the word Premium appears twice, once immediately after the title, and a second time after the information that appears after the bold caption Additional Types.

If you go to the Free section a little lower, you will see the word Premium only shows once after the Additional Types heading. This is telling you the MP3 file is free, but the Additional Types are still premium.

There is one additional twist. Some of the files are only scrpits. These are desinated by the title of the file being shown in grey text, not black text. Since these are not MP3 files, these are also not free.

Look for files where the title is in black text and the word Premium only shows once. These should be free files.

Good luck.
wjk1946

Return to Help with Files