Genius

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Genius

Postby asimon2008 » November 15th, 2008, 9:36 pm

Is their a free mp3 subliminal for Mathematical Genius. Here is the website: http://www.subliminal-cds.com/subliminal/subliminal_cd_for_improving_maths.aspx

Is there any free torrent website that has something similar to this subliminal.
asimon2008

Re: Genius

Postby homerj1620 » November 16th, 2008, 12:45 am

asimon2008 wrote:Is their a free mp3 subliminal for Mathematical Genius. Here is the website: http://www.subliminal-cds.com/subliminal/subliminal_cd_for_improving_maths.aspx

Is there any free torrent website that has something similar to this subliminal.

It's $16.95. That's really not much. Just buy it if you want it. If you don't have a credit card you can pick up a Visa gift card at Walgreens for the value of the card +$3.95.

Other than that, you could try these two files:

Increase IQ:
The listener will learn to exercise his/her mind and improve his/her concentration and problem-solving ability, raising his/her IQ score over time.

SuperHumanMind:
Attempts to unlock the fullest potential of the brain including:
1) Telepathy.
2) Mind Reading.
3) Skimmed Knowledge (i.e after skimming something they immediately become a master of what they have taken in)
homerj1620
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MacGyver » January 25th, 2009, 8:43 pm

by excercising the mind, would it be possible to achieve an IQ higher than 168?
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby Calimore » January 25th, 2009, 10:32 pm

I hate to say it but I was compelled to answer that "No, it is doubtful that you can alter you I.Q. much more than 5 points or so, on a regular day in, day out basis."

Those are just the facts. You're conscious mind DOES have some necessary limitations.

But, occasionally, your subconscious can do soooo much better. That's what I'd shoot for. To be able to have the intelligence of a Hawkings or an Einstein, but only when you needed it most? Now THAT would be a true gift, hypnosis or no.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby MacGyver » January 26th, 2009, 6:07 pm

so, if i have 168 then 173 would be about as high as i could possibly go?
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files