Helping your mind to visualize file

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Helping your mind to visualize file

Postby asimon2008 » December 3rd, 2008, 10:01 pm

I need some special mp3 subliminal or whatever music thing to help me visualize. I notice that most of what I want hasn't come true. I tried some of the things of what The Secret said but my problem is that I can't visualize. When I close my eyes all I see is darkness. I don't see anything else. Is Attraction Accelerator one of them? I also can't dream anymore. When I was younger I remember I could lucid dream alot. But now, I can't. I really need help because lately my life has been going down hill.
asimon2008

Postby whatthe75 » December 4th, 2008, 12:09 am

Not all people can visualise well.Not all people have the same visualisation skills that others do.Some people are good with sounds and some better with feelings.

If you are asked to think of something,not having a picture of it does not mean it is there.You might be thinnking of it with a sound or even just have a sense of where it is or just the fact that it is there.

You can imagine whatever it is you want.I am sure if you cannot see it you still get a sense of where it is is your mind.That is enough.Have you ever walked through a dark street and just sensed that someone or something was there.Doesn't mean they weren't there just because you couldn't see them.

Next time you are asked to, or want to think of a particular thing,take note of what feelings and sounds the thought generates in you,and work with them.
Seriousness is a deadly disease.
Certified Advanced Hypnotherapist.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby spudamore » December 4th, 2008, 1:29 am

try not to think of it as visualisation, more of playing pretend, imagination, we all can imgaine what our tv looks like, look at your tv, then close your eyes and imgaine it on what it looks like. once you get past that is what visualisation is about the visuals will come streaming easy as.
spudamore
Regular
Regular

Re: Helping your mind to visualize file

Postby HornyDude » December 4th, 2008, 11:17 am

deleted
Last edited by HornyDude on July 10th, 2013, 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HornyDude
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MacGyver » December 8th, 2008, 8:37 pm

would those files work on someone who when they visualise something while awake, which is how i describe things to people by painting the picture first then describing it, when seein the picture, it is either a quick flash, off in the far distance, sometimes fuzzy or blurry, and sometimes unable to visualize at all? sometimes when i visualise things while awake, i may experience it with all 5 senses, but, when in trance, that is when it is most difficult to visualise anything at all.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis