Can anyone help me................

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Can anyone help me................

Postby candymanal » June 13th, 2005, 10:14 am

My wife of twenty two years had a complete hysterectomy last year and now is not "in the mood" at all anymore. :( She refuses to take hormone therapy because of the risks. She would voluntarily do the hypnosis or subliminal thing if I were to get a good script for her. :lol: Any ideas? TIA :wink:
candymanal

Postby britannica » June 13th, 2005, 6:18 pm

Start with the induction and deepening files. Very benign...nothing freaky in them. It will just get her used to being in trance. Use them for a couple of weeks to make sure its working right and she is used to EMG's voice. Once she can go into trance easily, try TrigArousal.mp3. That will get her in the mood :)
britannica

Postby Lord_Mizaru » June 13th, 2005, 9:01 pm

If I were you I'd learn hypnosis myself and do it with her. That way she'll feel very safe knowing it's you doing it, and you'll be able to customize what gets done, rather than having a general file to do it all. If you want to keep things simple and learn by doing it, you could try using an induction script from this site (if he still has them, if not you could always listen to one yourself and keep yourself awake while writing down what gets said) and then putting your own stuff in after that.

Just remember that the main thing you need to perform hypnosis and get changes in a person is patience, then skill. If you have enough patience, then you barely need any skill what so ever. All changes take time as well, so unless your wife is one in a million, don't expect changes after the very first session.

All that said, good luck, and don't get carried away with your new found power.
Lord_Mizaru
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Linja » June 15th, 2005, 3:02 am

Yeah, I'm with Lord Mizaru, learn it yourself.

There's a lot fo resources on the internet to help you, this site being one. You can learn a lot from the files, particularly how to induce people. It's a lot easier to learn when you actually hear somebody doing it, rather than just reading a script because you can hear how their voice should sound and the pacing ect.

I used it on my girlfriend, and I've been able to put her under in a few seconds with the use of a "sleep now" trigger. It took a fair while though, and don't expect it to work the first, second, third or fourth time. It definantly takes time. And ask the person how they think it went after each session. Ask them if they felt it was working, or if they went under further. My girlfriend felt nothing in the first three times, but on the fourth, she said that she thought it was getting better. It wasn't long after that, because I could make her more succeptable, and so that accelerated the process.

But like Lord Mizaru said, watch yourself. Sometimes, with my girl under trance, it's really tempting to do things she wouldn't like, but she's opwn to nearly everything, so it doesn't matter so much. But when I created a "freeze now" trigger like the one on this site, she wasn't happy with it, so I removed it straight away.

Also, I've used it to up her sensitivity, and now she comes nearly every time and has multiples often. So, it is definantly a skill worth learning, and I have no doubt that it'll be effective in upping your wife's drive.

Good luck.

-Linja
Linja
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files