possible infinite effects from files

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

possible infinite effects from files

Postby MacGyver » January 8th, 2009, 9:04 am

ok, according to cardigan, some file suggestions may have infinite effects, so, with that in mind, i am thinkin someone once said there was a file that would make you forget to smoke. i am thinking that with that file, the infinite effects would be great. most huypnosis for someone to stop smoking is something that makes ya sick and gives ya nausea if ya light up. with something like that, i would not follow through if i was nauseated, but, if for some reason, the file just made me forget to light up, forget to buy the smokes, forget to take any i have with me and yet have a feeling of joy for not lighting up, i think i could easily follow through on that one. if i were to quit now, it would take a couple of months to do it my own way as i slow down, put myself on a schedule and screw up the schedule on purpose and keep it up till i get down to less than half a pack a day, but, i am one that needs a push, and a hypnosis file that would not make me sick, i think would push me into the right direction, plus save me $30/week.

if i remember correct, it seems someone mentioned in a post that cardigan had a file like that, and if so, is it on this site or hypnofiles?
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Forgetting to smoke

Postby TotallyEntranced » January 12th, 2009, 5:28 pm

It is available here. http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Files&file=Comment&fid=1029
TotallyEntranced

Postby MacGyver » January 12th, 2009, 7:06 pm

thanx, dowloading now. done. got to love a broadband connection.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Return to Meeting Grounds