Phantom Rapist

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Phantom Rapist

Postby Hank01 » May 19th, 2009, 5:11 pm

I have been listening to the phantom rapist over and over and over for about 2 weeks. I would be willing to state at least 10 times a day, looped.
I like it a lot, but nothing is happening.

I am wondering if something is supposed to happen while listening to the file, or afterwards, or anytime day or night when not listening to it.

Does anyone have any clue as to when something should be happening? I really would like to experience this, but nothing yet. I think one of my problems is also is that when I start to listen to it, my heart starts beating faster in anticipation and I'm not sure how to relax when I'm getting excited about something happening.

Help?

Thank you
Hank

PS I want to thank EMG for his Muscle Bound file! I love it and am definitely feeling great feelings when I self trigger. I am being patient and realize that it will take some time for everything to really happen and become noticable. I am loving the thought of it and the feeling when my chest starts to expand and my pecs are actually feeling something new.

Would it be too much to add the curse penis growth along with the Muscle bound file? I listen to this one in the morning upon waking up and the muscle one at least 2 or 3 times in the evening and at bed time. Will both be effective at the same time?

Thanks for your advice and help!!!
Hank01
Hank
Hank01
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files