Does this mean im gettin Closer to being Hypnotize?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Does this mean im gettin Closer to being Hypnotize?

Postby pimp951231 » June 17th, 2009, 3:32 pm

I recently listen to and induction file and sorta felt like i fell asleep. All i remember was waking up while the lady counted to 5. I woke up on number 3. But i don't remember nothing she really said. Felt more like i was in sleep. I was tired and everything. I decided to sleep right after but couldn't fall sleep so i just played pc games.

Well today i listen to another induction file called At My Feet. Well its not really an induction file but i don't remember anything to do with feet in it. lol. Well while listening to it i also seem to drift away and woke up while she was counting to 4 i believe. i woke up on number 3. Right when before it went to 4. what i mean by that is i woke up and then i heard number 4 immediately.

Is this me sleeping, or am I finally almost there. Been practicing on different files for about 2 weeks. I skip a couple of days in between mp3s. Well i will really appreciate Feedback.
pimp951231
Regular
Regular

Postby MacGyver » June 17th, 2009, 8:04 pm

too me, kinda sounds like ya gettin there, and if all ya remember is hearin #4, soon ya may be ready for other files, i have actually trance to the point a couple times i could have sworn i was asleep, then heard 4 and another time i i knew was i felt like i drifted off to sleep, then suddenly my eyes popped open and i heard the part of the file comes after the count up on some sayin i hope you enjoyed the file.

so, goin by my own experiences, i would hafta to say that to me, it sounds like you are achieving trance. now if i could just spell, i think i would be ok, LOL.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files