CurseWomb and CurseTotalFeminization contradiction?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

CurseWomb and CurseTotalFeminization contradiction?

Postby livelonger8 » July 13th, 2009, 10:59 am

I've been listening to two files, each of which create something feminine; the curseWomb, well, you guest it, curses the listener with the growth of a fully functional womb. The second file alters the mentality, and influences the secretion of female hormones, thus stimulating the growth of breasts, smoothness of skin, removal of bodily hairs, whilst increasing the desire to become increasingly more feminine. Although both files appear to be working - the curseWomb has caused my penis to have shrinked 3-4" within the past week, and with the other file possibly causing female hormones to have been secreted (I've been feeling more feminine recently, increasingly more girlish/female and my desire to become completely female is inescapable - it's my primary aspiration at the moment), they also I think, contradict each other.

In curseWomb, EMG states that it would be a man with a womb but also states that my body is becoming female - will this file cancel out the physiological effects from the other file?
livelonger8
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files