diaper hypno help plz

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

diaper hypno help plz

Postby soundexcess » October 16th, 2009, 10:24 pm

Alright let me begin I have been using hypnosis files for at least 2 years now trying to achieve wetting and messing when in diapers, or just general trigger incontinence. Alas nothing has worked so far, I cannot be diapered all the time is why do not try the full route but I would like to be able to wet and mess naturally when a diaper or when I am triggered. I am very frustrated with this because I have lot of time and energy into this and I really enjoy diapers not the ab part so much but being diapered. I guess that enjoyment has many factors for me, the thought (though I would really like the ability to not have to get up to go the bathroom) is really enticing for me because I have some anxiety which makes me go to bathroom many times before bed and makes so I cannot sleep by making me get up to the bathroom again and again before ever falling asleep if I fall asleep. I also have OAB and possibly the early stages of pelvic floor issues, meaning I have weird painful bladder contracts a lot, one problem no incontinence actually due the anxiety plus the contracts it just makes me hold it unable to relax my bladder forcing me to force any eliminations out just making the contractions worse. So you being able to use diapers as they meant be used could really be helpful to me I would mean that I could sleep. I would not have everyone me about why I use the bathroom a million times every where, it would mean my dad would yell about me going to bathroom late at night. It would mean a lot less pain I also have IBS and when mixed with the pelvic floor is cause similar problem and extreme abdominal cramps, oh to be able to trigger and have those mussels give up there control. So part from the medical relief I also love the wetting and messing my diaper even I have to force it it makes me very happy and very horny, and do haft to force it even though I haft to and could in the toilet with easy the pressure required when in my diaper and in my bed is often the point of straining just achieve minimal amounts of urination. I also have hypersensitivity disorder mean in general I feel smell hear touch things with about a ten% higher data capacity than most. I have tried almost the files here for this and even some other sites so if any can offer some help please do.

I am 24y old Male with an IQ in the mid 140's, I weigh 250lbs am 5'8"
and I really need help with this.
soundexcess
Mentor
Mentor

Postby soundexcess » October 23rd, 2009, 9:59 pm

Anyone, I am even willing to see a professional if any one thinks it will help.
soundexcess
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sarnoga » October 23rd, 2009, 11:02 pm

soundexcess wrote:Anyone, I am even willing to see a professional if any one thinks it will help.

Hello soundexcess,

Your first post was rather long and I am not quite sure exactly what you are asking for. Among other things you mentioned many medical problems.

The files on this site are mostly fetish related and generally not intended to treat any medical problems or their symptoms. In addition, most but not all of the hypnotists here are amateurs.

The only hypnotist that regularly visits and contributes to this site, that I know of, that is a certified hypnotherapist is Cardigan. From what I have seen of his work here he is very good.

If you look to the menu on the left you will see a selection marked Premium. That will open another menu. On the second menu is a selection for "Voice Session." You should go there for a look.

I don't intend to speak for anyone but myself, but you might want to speak with or send a pm to Cardigan and ask him if he thinks he can help you, or even if the problems you are having are something that hypnosis can help with.

Having said all that, if what you are interested in is being able to wet when you are in a diaper, you might try my files Sarnoga - The Diaper Does It, and Sarnoga - Comfortable In Diapers. They are not intended to treat any medical conditions but you might find them enjoyable and possibly even useful. You can find those files by doing a file search under author search and select sarnoga as the author. Once you have found them you can read the description to see what they do and decide if you think they are what you are looking for. They are premium files right now, but a premium membership is very affordable.

On the other hand those may not be what you are looking for or perhaps you already tried them and found the results unsatisfactory. However you choose to proceed I wish you success.

Best Regards,

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby soundexcess » October 24th, 2009, 10:58 pm

thank you, for your response, sry for the long post fig. I would get all relevant information out of the way. I will try some of the files you mentioned though I have tried cards with no success yet, but a voice session may work. As far as medical end goes it would be helpful, but I do know that is not the sites intended purpose, the site for enjoyment of hypno and fetish related things. I really enjoy wearing diapers and did before these others problems came along but now as some king of ironic bonus it would be medically beneficial for me to be able to use naturally. But just reiterate I do not hold this site to that I am here for enjoyment just as everyone else is.
soundexcess
Mentor
Mentor

Postby soundexcess » November 1st, 2009, 9:51 pm

Just a note I appreciate the response but Ex-lax is no-no for mixing with IBS and pelvic floor as the chemical in cause the bladder to spasm painfully, and cause the bladder sphincter to cramp closed just compounding the problem, as far as the bowel goes you get some incontinence but not the kind I am after just painful spasms. Any way for ppls with out these issues it is a great solution but not for me. Anyway thx for trying.
soundexcess
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files