Do all files work?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Do all files work?

Postby griffon5885 » December 27th, 2009, 2:30 pm

Ok, so I get there are free files and "paying members only" files.

The free files, do they work or are they just an example to what the "real" file contains?
Do I require a file from "Additional Types: Body/Subliminal/Binaural/Script/Link To File" to get any succes?

I'm hesistant to pay for something if I don't know if it will work...

Thanks in advance
griffon5885

Postby KatTF » December 27th, 2009, 4:05 pm

The free files work, all files eventually become free files if you wait long enough.
KatTF

Re: Do all files work?

Postby CuteLittleFaery » December 27th, 2009, 6:39 pm

griffon5885 wrote:The free files, do they work or are they just an example to what the "real" file contains?

WMM isn't one of those sites that offers free samples that sort-of-work and expect you to pay for the full version. You can expect the same quality from both free and premium files here. Pay files may get a bit more attention from the hypnotists who record them, but whether you should shell out for them seems to be a matter of personal preference.

Do I require a file from "Additional Types: Body/Subliminal/Binaural/Script/Link To File" to get any succes?

Not at all, though some listeners certainly prefer subliminal or binaural files over the regular versions. Downloading the file body alone is convenient if you want to use a different induction or combine multiple files into a single track. You needn't bother downloading scripts unless you're planning on recording your own versions of files.

KatTF wrote:The free files work, all files eventually become free files if you wait long enough.

Premium files automatically become free six months after being uploaded. The pay files don't.
CuteLittleFaery
Regular
Regular

Postby cardigan » December 28th, 2009, 5:40 am

Pay-files tend to be a little more specialized with respect to topic and effects. A little more effort usually goes into making them, the induction in them might be an especially effecient one, and the author does all he/she can to make the file work as best as possible. The audio quality can also be better - there are certainly no background noises or hissing there. Often we are contacted by one specific user, who approaches ME or another author of pay-files escpecially and asks if we can make him/her a file that he/she would really like to have made. We produce the file for that person, and if the file is of a nature that we think would also do well for a more general audience, then the file is placed as a pay-file afterwards.

All this being said free files are fully functional and can work just as well as the payfiles. So if the free files contain everything you need, then there's no reason to shell out money for a pay-file.

Cardigan
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files