I've been given the wrong file; need help with this

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

I've been given the wrong file; need help with this

Postby Noctis » January 1st, 2010, 10:51 am

Alright so I purchased "The christmas wolf" and it now says under the description that I can download it and everything. Only problem is that it has been sending me the wrong file; the christmas wolf file time duration is listed as being "25:40" the file I received is "23: 31 seconds" instead. The file I received for download also does NOT mention anything regarding a wolf transformation at all. I believe the file I received is more directed towards someone who is just trying to be a slave to someone else lol since the entire time it describes the need to be as obedient as possible until christmas and the need to wear a hood in submission, etc.

Can someone help me here? Please? I seriously don't want to have to had paid 19 dollars only to get the wrong file. Any help is welcome.
Noctis

Postby Noctis » January 1st, 2010, 11:07 am

I should also note that yes I'm able to download the body file but that itself is only 13 minutes long and doesn't seem to be the full file; that is if the full file is actually 25 minutes long as the description says.
Noctis

Postby EMG » January 1st, 2010, 12:04 pm

I will look into that immeditey and make certain that you can download it. If you have problems in the future please come to me immediately. I can be emailed at emg@warpmymind.com
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby EMG » January 1st, 2010, 2:59 pm

I have checked the file out and found the problem. Please download it again and let me know if it works properly. The body for the file should be correct.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Noctis » January 1st, 2010, 4:20 pm

EMG wrote:I have checked the file out and found the problem. Please download it again and let me know if it works properly. The body for the file should be correct.

Thank you! That fixed the problem. Great file. :twisted:
Noctis

Return to Help with Files