Curse files

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Curse files

Postby patj » January 6th, 2010, 9:56 am

Perhaps it is just me, but I can enter trance and intently listening to a file, but at the very mention of the word “curse”, I am out of trance instantly.

Does anyone else find this happening to them?
patj

Postby angelcraves » January 6th, 2010, 10:17 am

just sounds to me like you really dont want what is in the file deep down . Do regular files work for you ?
angelcraves
Mentor
Mentor

Postby darkenedav » January 6th, 2010, 2:52 pm

agreed :) It's a basic yet classic fact overlooked :D

If you don't want something to happen on any level by hypnosis then it won't work :P
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby patj » January 8th, 2010, 7:51 pm

Oh - I have had a number of files that have triggered me - it is just the ones that have the word curse in them. Something about that sets alarms off in my head and takes me right out of trance.
patj

Postby cardigan » January 9th, 2010, 7:15 am

It is clear that your subconscious does not want to be cursed. You might THINK that you want to, but your subconscious doesn't. And it calls the shots!

So either edit out the sentences with curse in them and also any sentences that tell you that this is permanent and can never be changed ETC.

Or listen to non-curse files only.

Cardigan
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby darkenedav » January 9th, 2010, 1:41 pm

failing that do some more research on curse files and find out if your subconscious is just having a knee jerk reaction to the word :)

Chances are it isn't but worth a look too :D
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby Loci » January 9th, 2010, 2:52 pm

Sorry for that dumb question but english isn't my first language although I'm used to speaking it regularly. What is that "knee jerk" reaction? I read it several times here.

(I hope that english spoken hypnosis has an effect on me as there is little to no hypnosis available in german)
Loci

Postby homerj1620 » January 9th, 2010, 4:39 pm

Loci wrote:Sorry for that dumb question but english isn't my first language although I'm used to speaking it regularly. What is that "knee jerk" reaction? I read it several times here.

(I hope that english spoken hypnosis has an effect on me as there is little to no hypnosis available in german)

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=knee+jerk+reaction&l=1

Meaning

An automatic response to something.

Origin

From the tendency of the knee to jerk involuntarily when hit sharply, properly called the patellar reflex. That was recorded by Sir Michael Foster in his Text-book of physiology, 1877:

"Striking the tendon below the patella gives rise to a sudden extension of the leg, known as the knee-jerk."

The term began to be used figuratively from the early 10th century onwards. O. O. McIntyre, in his New York Day-By-Day column in The Coshocton Tribune, October 1921, wrote this:

"Itinerant preacher stemming Broadway on a soap box. And gets only an occasional knee-jerk."
homerj1620
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories