Looking for a hypnotist who can take on a bit of a challenge

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Looking for a hypnotist who can take on a bit of a challenge

Postby laharppe » January 7th, 2010, 2:57 am

Heya. I am a 20 year old fron the US looking for a hypnotist. I have problems getting the files to work and haven't had a lot of success with other hypnotists. So I'm curious if there are any hypnotists out there that would be willing to work with me :D

I am up for anything except masculinization. Other then those two i'm up for anything!(bondage and forced arousal are ones i really want to try) Non erotic and erotic both :)

If you'd be interested give me a Pm or reply here :)

EDIT: Sorry! I am a guy :p
Last edited by laharppe on January 7th, 2010, 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
laharppe

Postby darkenedav » January 7th, 2010, 7:08 am

It might just be one of those things :)

I was involved in hypnosis for about 5 years with the most I got was a light trance then one day, click. Now go down a storm (depending on who's doing it) :D

I'm not offering mind ;) Just saying you never know :) you might get it spot on soon :D

Also u said no mascalisation but didn't specify if u were a guy or a gal :)
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby hypnotickles » January 7th, 2010, 11:09 am

Hey there, if you have a webcam I'll hypnotise you :) I have been hypnotising people for the last 5 years. Send me a PM with your msn or yahoo :)
hypnotickles
Regular
Regular

clarification

Postby Calimore » January 7th, 2010, 12:19 pm

darkenedav wrote:...It might just be one of those things :)

Also u said no mascalisation but didn't specify if u were a guy or a gal :)

Often, but not always, members here have profiles at WMM's social sister site, Hypno-Fetish. That happens to be the case here, so I can tell you laharppe is a "guy" (according to his profile, at least).

Easiest way to search there usually is just to type the user's name into the white search box in the upper right hand corner of the Hypno-Fetish site web page, however more common or ambiguous names might require using the site's advanced search feature.

"Jon Doe" didn't tell us a whole lot about himself (Happy Birthday, btw...) but he did share a few details that are worth checking out for anyone who may be willing to work with him.

http://www.hypno-fetish.com/profile.php?user=laharppe
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby laharppe » January 7th, 2010, 4:25 pm

Yes I am a guy :p

HA! I totally forgot about my Hypno-Fetish page! I don't even think I remember the login lol and thank you! :)
laharppe

Re: clarification

Postby darkenedav » January 7th, 2010, 4:38 pm

Calimore wrote:
"Jon Doe" didn't tell us a whole lot about himself (Happy Birthday, btw...) but he did share a few details that are worth checking out for anyone who may be willing to work with him.

But that was my point (was hoping others that were going to place details on the forum might read it). We can find this out but if your placing a personal ad shouldn't you sell yourself to the greatest you can ;)

(without the selling....unless you want to be lol)
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Re: clarification

Postby laharppe » January 7th, 2010, 4:52 pm

darkenedav wrote:
Calimore wrote:

But that was my point (was hoping others that were going to place details on the forum might read it). We can find this out but if your placing a personal ad shouldn't you sell yourself to the greatest you can ;)

(without the selling....unless you want to be lol)

Eh chalk it up to shyness for not telling more >.< Still somewhat new to this community so I'm reluctant to just lay it all out. although my ad speaks different XD

Mainly I just wanna find someone to talk with about hypnosis, learn from and be hypnotized by. I tried a year and a half, had a BAD experience, and Kind of withdrew from here. Now I'm trying to slowly inch my way back onto this lovely site. :) I do apologize about not being more clear and I'm an open book if anyone has questions :)
laharppe

Postby darkenedav » January 7th, 2010, 5:11 pm

Don't take it to heart. I'm just speaking in general terms and you were there :D

On the plus side look at how much info you let out to the world there ^_^ (in a good way)

See you're coming out of your shell and you'll be picked up by a goodie tist in no time at all 8)
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Return to Meeting Grounds