Need Hypnotist to Place Trigger via Chat

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Need Hypnotist to Place Trigger via Chat

Postby EmperorDraconis » February 3rd, 2010, 12:16 pm

I am having trouble going under. I've downloaded audio files, and I've made plenty of my own, but I just cannot lose myself to hypnosis or surrender my awareness for even just a few minutes. My guess is that the recordings are fixed and even when I design them to be long, I may take a while to go under, and the recordings proceed without me and leave me behind. Perhaps I need to be put under by an actual person, one who can monitor and respond to my deepness in trance.

If there is anyone reading this who believes they can put me under via Chat (on this site obviously), then send me a message. My goal is to have a trigger phrase I can use in audio recordings (ones that i can make myself with the computer voice) to put me deeply under instantly.

Obviously the trigger would have to be a phrase that couldn't be accidentally said in public but ideally not some ridiculous-sounding phrase either like "strawberry gorilla." Something reasonable. Also, if I was to be put under by someone, I would want that person to make me do something after I woke up. Not something crazy or humiliating or embarrassing, but just some temporary little thing that I couldn't control or remember, just as a demonstration that the hypnosis (and the trigger) actually works.

Oh, and I don't want to be anybody's slave or have my sexual orientation changed or anything like that. I just want a trigger. So no funny business.

Also, I love the story Fan Mail by Covert Hypnotist on the Erotic Mind Control Story Archive. (For reference, the story can be found at http://www.mcstories.com/FanMailCovertHypnotist/index.html)

I'm a straight dude and obviously I don't want what happens to Mary Jane in that story to happen to me, but some of the hypnotic methods and things said while in trance and the way she lost control I found to be incredibly enticing. If you are willing to put me under, and you are FEMALE, I'd be willing to experiment a little. But just for fun. I don't want my life spiraling out of control like with Mary Jane in the story. Again, if there is anyone out there willing to put me under via Chat, just send me a Message, and we can work out a time. Female hypnotists are ideal but not required. Thanks for taking this time to read this long post.
EmperorDraconis

Return to Meeting Grounds