Sexually open

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Sexually open

Postby bearcub535 » April 18th, 2010, 9:42 am

I was wondering if someone could point me in the direction to a decent file that would do the following: Allow me to be more sexually open and responsive. Usually I am just shy if someone else compliments me or touches me and I don't want to be like that anymore...

Anyone have any advice?
bearcub535

Postby Jeshi » April 20th, 2010, 9:45 pm

I know there are quite a few files with suggestions to be sluttier or to unable to turn down a come-on but I don't know if that's actually what you're looking for.

Although lots of slutifacation files have sexually openness as part of them.
Maybe what you need is some sort of confidence boosting file? It sounds like the problem you described isn't about being sexually open(Being open-minded about who you would have sex with.) And more sexually confident(Being confident in talking about sex, being more confident that you're good in bed.) It seems like the latter would help with the reacting to compliments thing.

Ugh, I sound like a pharmacist.

But yes, being shy and being confident tend to be opposites so a confidence file seems more relevant.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Re: Sexually open

Postby homerj1620 » April 22nd, 2010, 5:12 pm

bearcub535 wrote:I was wondering if someone could point me in the direction to a decent file that would do the following: Allow me to be more sexually open and responsive. Usually I am just shy if someone else compliments me or touches me and I don't want to be like that anymore...

Anyone have any advice?

Try this:

Train Not Shy
"This file helps remove your shyness and inhibitions"
homerj1620
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files