Edited so someone could help

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Edited so someone could help

Postby kitsunez » May 25th, 2010, 9:59 am

Ok here's my situation I want to try a Cursed file and have already spent afew hours in the morning( I was awake and couldn't fall back asleep) doing a really long file of the same purpose

I had a tiny bit of success(though not the visualization ) with the long file but it's nearly two hours long and I can't devote too much time to it every day. /should I try the long file while sleeping? Or should I try the cursed file while awake to get the desired effect?
kitsunez

Postby JadynMC » May 27th, 2010, 5:19 pm

The answer with dealing with humans is "it depends". Humans have too many variables and each one is a little different.

So the answer would be try anything and everything and sooner or later something will happen. Just make sure you keep it up. I'll give you a hint with hypnosis its repetition! Meaning like at least 2-3 weeks.

I would suggest if it is a 2 hour file than play it and find a good movie that is about 2 hours long also and eventually you won't hear the file and all of your focus will be on the movie... in theory if you fit into that basket of homosapiens.

~drip
JadynMC
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files