Don't Miss Coolkid2688's Newest File "Muscle Mass"

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Don't Miss Coolkid2688's Newest File "Muscle Mass"

Postby sarnoga » May 25th, 2010, 8:53 am

Hey Everyone,

Just a note to suggest that folks ought to check out Coolkid2688's newest file "Muscle Mass." It was only posted on May 22, and here we are on the 25th and it has already scrolled off the list of new files. I listened to the file and found it to be of excellent quality, save for the fact that the last few seconds of the file seem to have been cut off. It is still well worth listening to. It seems designed to do what the description says and much more as well but certainly nothing sinister. (sorry to disappoint those that like sinister).

I am posting here because I thought the file is of a quality that deserves being noticed. Some may have missed this file because it scrolled off the list so quickly. Others may have overlooked this file because Coolkid2688's previous files have been recorded in a computer generated voice. Not trying to pick a fight with those who like computer generated voice in files, but some people, like myself, may not care for that and skip over those files.

Coolkid's newest file is in human voice. The voice is excellent, as is the timing and delivery. As I said in the comments, it is one of the most relaxing files I have listened to in a long time. While I wouldn't put this file in a category of erotic in the normal sense, it is does address developing muscle mass. It also goes beyond that and encourages the listener to improve themselves and feel good about themselves. It left me feeling great and I highly recommend it to everyone. Though I don't see why he recommends to listen to it while sleeping. This file is too good to sleep through.

I haven't enjoyed a file as much as
Coolkid2688's "Muscle Mass" since I listened to "Calimores The Perfect Prey" which is unfortunately a pay file and before that "Cardigan - Tricked into Latex - The Latex Clinic"

Coolkid2688's newest file, "Muscle Mass" is truly a masterpiece of relaxation and self realization.

Not to compare myself with the master hypnotist that is our host here, EMG, but it seems that he and I missed the boat when we chose our names. So many of the good files seem to be made by authors who's names start with the letter "C."

Sorry if this is an overly long post but for the reasons listed above I didn't want anyone to overlook and miss out on Coolkid2688's newest. The file description and link to the file are below for your convenience if you care to check it out.

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Files_Search&Search=&file=index&op=PlayFile&ftype=1&fid=3349

· Name: Muscle Mass Additional Types: Link To File
Description: This file will increase your muscle mass. After listening to this file for 2 weeks, you should begin to see your desired results. It is best to listen to to this file while you are asleep. This file is 40 minutes long.
Author: coolkid2688 PlayTime: 00:57:24 Added On: 2010-05-22 Downloaded: 30
Your Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 Average Rating: 5.0000 Total Votes: 1 Comments: 3

Regards,

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby angel123 » May 25th, 2010, 3:37 pm

Nice review there ..... :)
[color=indigo:64c8e3527f]Trying hard :p[/color:64c8e3527f]
angel123
Mentor
Mentor

Postby 1love » May 27th, 2010, 11:01 pm

Link dont work dude.
1love
Regular
Regular

Postby sarnoga » May 28th, 2010, 12:13 am

1love wrote:Link dont work dude.

Just checked the link. Works just fine for me. If it doesn't work for you it may be that you are not a preimium member. It should become a free file 6 months after it was posted. If you are not a priemium member try again after that time.

Regards,

Sarnoga.
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Return to Success Stories