I did the trigmass thing, and wanted..

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

I did the trigmass thing, and wanted..

Postby doubleh3lix » April 24th, 2005, 11:25 am

to ask a few questions. OK I did this, I fell into a trance with success , almost in like a dream but awake at the same time, without even bothering to move , just listening , getting deeper and deeper into the trance. OK , now I chose to gain 200lbs of weight, and already said it. So what exactly do I do after that? Do I eat , then jack off until I pop? Or how exactly does this work? Someone please help ... Much thanks appreciated . (Please IM me if anyone knows about this and can help at aim: tripieh3lix, yahoo: Doubleh3lix15.) thanks in advance
doubleh3lix

Postby doubleh3lix » April 24th, 2005, 11:33 am

oh yeah, I used the penis enlargement file, and listened,and went by in minutes.. 2 hours later, my penis feels harder, but like im not hard. Its strange.. Anyone else? .. So I just keep listening to this file for 9 months, 2-3 times a day? Thats what I heard. And I still dont know what to do with the trigmass, ive already activated the spell and listened to the file again.
doubleh3lix

Postby Cubeguru » April 24th, 2005, 1:46 pm

ok dude, how many times have you listened to the files, well, if its only once or twice, you need to listen to it a lot more, like 20 times, and not over like two months, more like 10 days, and if your lying about going into trance really easily, then just practice with the hypnosis training files and use the subliminal training file
Pentiums melt in your PC, not in your hand.
(No electrons were harmed in the creation of this message)
--If we do not succeed we run the risk of failure--
Cubeguru
Regular
Regular

Postby doubleh3lix » April 24th, 2005, 4:53 pm

not lying about going into the trance easy, i just listened careful, and did not try to listen to hard, and just relaxed, but did not make myself too comfortable. and i couldnt fall asleep when i was in the trance, only was not even half awake...
doubleh3lix

Postby TeenWolf » July 4th, 2010, 6:02 am

Aim for about 4 listens a day, or put it on a loop when you sleep.

Warning: Do NOT listen to more than one file as it's unlikely either of them will work when listening to two.
Pick one, like TrigMass and do what I reccommended on the first paragraph.
Good luck.

(I don't know if anyone will see this post as the last post was years ago...)
TeenWolf
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files