jock files

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

jock files

Postby craigK » August 2nd, 2010, 5:41 am

sup ben usin jcok files 123 for a while noz n they rwern more n more on me
its gr8 i fel pumped n so jcok like it juzt creeps up on ya.im ajcok n luv it :twisted:
craigK

Postby Dogboy » August 2nd, 2010, 4:04 pm

Hey, I had found halloween trick 2007 file in my files folder and decided to see what would happen when i listened. Wanted to find out what I'd listen to. turned out it was traintotal jock.

I've been listing for almost a week and i've been working out a lot. Thats all I think about half the time it feels. I love working out, feels great. (ive been working out for awhile already, but now its taking up a lot of my free time). I've been watching a bunch of sprts now, baseball and x-games. This is up from watching no sports before. I also bought some sports clothes and stuff to show off my body.

Im also horny all the time it feels its crazy. whats also crazy at how harders it been getting to think clearly, sometimes it feels like my head is in a fog, working out helps that feeling though.

First time I listened after the trick file I said tnhat was cool and was interesting in what I picked, but I decided to not listen again. I've been listening to it daily ever since. Today when people were talking to me and I was looking at them unable to figure out what they were saying I decided to stop, but after dinner i just went and listended to it again! Not sure how i should be procedeing. The dog files had a natural protective barrier of the fact that Im not a dog so i could only go so far, this file has no such barrier.
Dogboy
Regular
Regular

keep listn

Postby craigK » August 3rd, 2010, 11:46 pm

bro u have just strtd keep listn it will get betr
afterawhil u dont care it jsut fels nornal i listn 3 xa day n the jock in me is takn over luv it
craigK

Postby blahblahkitty » August 7th, 2010, 10:41 pm

man, i really wish i could follow in your footsteps, but i am a bit apprehensive on starting.
blahblahkitty

Postby MrLes » August 9th, 2010, 8:19 am

blahblahkitty....go for it ...what do you have to lose...besides your intelligence
MrLes
Regular
Regular

Postby slyfox » August 14th, 2010, 7:22 pm

Bah, who needs intelligence anyway? :P
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby nemo128 » September 16th, 2010, 12:59 pm

Has anyone tried this series with the alternate #4 file that dosen't have the intelligence removal?
nemo128

Return to Success Stories